10. Evidence of love

Adam's POV:

I make my way home as fast as I can. I don't care about the table I had reserved in that restaurant. I don't want to go anywhere anymore! Not with Tommy! Not if he's like that!

I don't know, whether he went home or not. And honestly I don't care. I know it's kind of mean to just leave him standing there and not listen to what he has to say. But I'm just so disappointed in him!

I arrive at home. Tears are streaming down my face. I go upstairs and hide in my bed. I'm just lying there sobbing for a couple minutes. Great, I already feel lonely. I need Tommy! I want him to be here so bad. Is it worth it to call him and apologize? I guess not, he's the one to apologize! He's still my boyfriend; I didn't break up with him. And I'm not going to do so. I just want to be able to count on him!

With these thoughts and the feelings of sadness and disappointment I cry me into sleep.

Tommy's POV:

After Adam had left I broke. It feels like someone ripped out my heart. And the worst thing is: It's my fault! Everything is my fault. That he left. That he hates me now. I ruined everything. Adam was my everything. And still is. But it seems like he won't come back. He won't listen to me anymore.

I can't breathe right anymore. I fell down on the ground burying my face in my hands. I don't care whether people can hear and see me crying. A woman comes towards me.

"Sir, is everything okay? May I help you?"

"Just get the fuck away! Please."

The woman looks shocked and turnes away. Wow Tommy! You let strange people suffer from your mood? That woman only wanted to help you! Now I feel even worse. I get up from the ground and walk home. I feel so bad for myself. I will never be able to forgive myself for what I've done some minutes ago!

Suddenly I feel like running. I keep running in the direction where my house is. I keep runnin', runnin' runnin'...

Why do I always have to find things that remind me of Adam? Even if it's just a song...
I run faster. When I reach my home I lean against my front door first and gasp for air. Then I go in. The first thing I see is Adam's favourite leather jacket, which he has forgotten at my house. I guess it might not be the only thing he forgot here. I mean he's my boyfriend. He still is. And that gives me hope.

All I want is to have Adam back in my life.

Next day (still Tommy's POV):

I wake up surprisingly early. Although I fell asleep at about 5am. Insomnia sucks. I grab a shower and go downstairs to make some breakfast. While I was eating I calm myself down with some music. Usually that works. I put the music on shuffle and hope that none of Adam's songs will come on. I have already thought about him the whole night...

I'm around, headstrong now we're on a mission...

Great. Why does it have to be 'hold on'? I remember how Adam sang it to me about one week ago. For some reason I don't stop the song. The lyrics are just so true!

Come out of the darkness, I know that you can find your way somehow...

Maybe that's it! The only evidence of true love is telling the truth! If I told people about my feelings for Adam he would probably forgive me! Why haven't I thought about that earlier?

Adam's POV:

Before I go to work I notice, that I had left my leather jacket at Tommy's. Dammit, it was my favourite one! But I would rather die, than go and get it. I know it will hurt will me to see him today at work. Unless he won't be there. A part of me hopes he will. I miss him...

I sigh and take on another leather jacket. Fortunately I have many of them. Then I get in my car and drive to work.

When I arrive at the studio, all the others are already there.

"Hey guys!" I fake a smile and hug them all.

Then I look around and see Tommy sitting in a corner, staring at his phone. Seems like he doesn't even notice me. Or he doesn't want to notice me.

It hurts how he's ignoring me. I don't want the others to see how I feel, so I talk with Ashley about some random shit and pretend to be fine.

Suddenly I felt a touch on my shoulder. I turn around.

"Adam? You forgot this at my house."

Tommy hands me my leather jacket.

"Thanks." He's watching me while I grab it. When I touch his hand accidentally, we stare into each others eyes. Is anything gonna happen? I wait for Tommy to say something but he doesn't. Come on, Tommy, don't disappoint me again!

I bet he wants to say something, but for some reason he doesn't. He turns around and tunes his guitar.
After a few minutes we started practicing. I place myself behind the microphone. I notice Tommy watching me the whole time. I can't concentrate, when he is stares at me like that. But I don't want him to stop either. He's so beautiful...

He can't distract me now. We have to practice! I give the sign to start.

Tommy's POV:

I can't let my eyes off him. I just can't. Adam seems to still care about me. I know it because of the way he looks at me.

We start with the first song, which happens to be 'naked love'. In the middle of the song I did something I never thought I would do. I stop playing and walk towards Adam. He looks surprised and stops singing right before I smash my lips into his. I lay my hands on his neck and he wraps his strong arms around me while kissing me back passionately. It was the best kiss I've ever had! Adam's lips are so soft.

Adam breaks the kiss to take a breath. I take the opportunity to make things clear.

"Adam, I'm so sorry for what I've done. I love you. More than anything!" I speak quietly.

"I love you too and I always did!" He returns.

"So you forgive me?"

"Of course, how couldn't I?" Adam hugs me tight.

"Look how cute they are!" I heard Ashley from the background.

"Aren't you actually straight, Tommy?", Brian asks me.

I break our embrace and look at the others.

"No, I'm not. I love Adam. By the way he's my boyfriend." I sound kind of proud while saying that. And I am proud.

Adam is also very proud of me, because I finally told them the truth. Everybody seems to be really happy for us and wishs us good look. Adam smiles at me and I smile back. Then he takes my hand and we lock our fingers together. I'd never been that happy and relieved. Finally I can be with the love of my life and I don't have to be afraid of anything anymore.

I'm happy and nobody can change that for now. Not even Liz! I hope Adam and me will spend a long happy time together. It seems like nothing can ever separate us. I finally found my way. Sometimes you just have to hold on.

The end!

Idk, somehow I think this story has some connection with 'hold on'. Haha I love that song!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed it:) next story will be a saulbert fanfic. I love you all♡♡♡

........xoxoxox Vanessa ...........