8. Soon

Adam's POV:

I can't wait until we're finished. What is he going to tell me? Something bad? I don't think so. I really hope we are cool now. Well, it's better to have Tommy as a friend, that I'm still in love with, than losing him.

After the practice I leave the studio and wait for Tommy at the car park in front of the building. All the others have already left. I keep waiting. Why does it take Tommy so long to pack his stuff?

"Hey!"

I turn around and see him.

"Hey. First of all I'm happy that you're not mad at me. Are we still friends?" I ask hopefully.

"That's what we need to talk about. " he answers.

"I'm sorry Adam, I've never meant to hurt your feelings! I shouldn't have told you to leave my home!"

"Don't apologize, it's ok. I'm the one who needs to apologize! I wasn't thinking when I kissed you. You're straight and I new that, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done any of those things I did to you."

I sigh. It hurts to say this. It hurts talking to him. But at least we're cool now! For a moment it was silent.
Suddenly Tommy begins to speak:

"You were right."

"What?"

"I liked it. Much, to be honest."

"What are you talking about?" I don't get anything.

"I liked everything you did to me. I just couldn't admit it, because I was confused. I've never fallen for a man until now."

He likes me? Oh my god, I can't believe he's just said that! My heart starts beating faster. I want to tell him that I love him, too, that I spend most of my time thinking about him. But instead of that I just say:

"I thought you were actually straight!?"

"So did I. Until I dreamt about you and caught me thinking about you all the time. First I really wasn't sure about the whole thing, but yeah, I like you more than a friend. I have this special feeling when I see you, when I touch you. I know I'm not good at talking about feelings, but I know that, I just... I... eehm...."

Say it, Tommy, please just say it! I pray secretly. But Tommy doesn't say anything else. Seems like he isn't able to speak anymore. I know that he loves me and I know that he wants to kiss me now, I can see it in his eyes. Tommy blushes. How cute, he's shy. It took him so long to figure out his feelings; I'll help and do the rest.
I press my lips against his. I missed the sweet taste if his soft lips.

"It's okay, I love you, too! I guess that's what you wanted to say?"

Tommy nods and blushes again. God, he's gorgeous! And these chocolate brown eyes, perfectly framed with eyeliner.

"Adam, will you...will you be my boyfriend?" He blushes even more after saying that.

"Of course I will!" I smile and give him a short tender kiss.

That has to be a dream! Tommy was my dream for such a long time and now it's coming true!

"I've never expected something like this to happen. Today is the luckiest day in my life!" I say smiling.

"Same with me. When I realized I was thinking about you every minute, I couldn't have pretended longer that I don't have any feelings for you. There's only one more thing you have to know..."

Tommy looks to the ground and bites his lower lip. I lift his chin up and look into his beautiful eyes.

"Well, then tell it to me; it can't be that bad."

"I... I'm not gay. I'm still also attracted to women. I hope that's okay for you."

I giggle. If that's his only problem...

"Seems like I have more concurrence then. But don't worry baby, I'm totally okay with that!"

Tommy laughs.

"You don't have to worry either. I won't have a look at anybody besides you!"

He kisses my cheek. Aww that's cute! Now it's me who is blushing.

"Let's go home now. You could come with me and I could cook something nice for dinner?"

I suggested.

"Sounds great!" Tommy responses and we both get in my car. On our way to my home I ask him:

"So you said you dreamt about me? I wonder what happened in that dream."

Tommy giggles and blushes again. I love it when he blushes!

"Well, let's say I woke up before the most interesting part."

I laugh quietly. Okay, I can imagine the rest:)

One week later:

Tommy's POV:

Adam and me had been together for one week now. I'm so glad to be his boyfriend. Adam is so sweet and caring; I don't think he deserves someone like me. But he loves me just as I love him and he shows that, too.

Right now we're on on his sofa. Adam is sitting and I'm lying on my back with my head on his lap. He's playing with my hair and we don't say anything. That's one thing I love about our relationship: we don't always have to talk, sometimes we can just enjoy each others presence. Suddenly Adam breaks the silence:

"When do you want to come out?"

I haven't told anyone about my sexuality and my relationship with Adam yet and I also wanted him not to spread it. Why? I don't know... I mean, I love him and my friends are gonna find out that anyway, but... it's complicated.
I sit up and look at him.

"I don't know, babe. Soon."

"You can't keep saying 'soon'! Tommy, I can't do this anymore. I don't want us to be a secret. I want to scream out how much I love you!"

You see, how cute he is? My boyfriend:) I give him a short soft kiss.

"I love you more. And you're right, that doesn't have to be a secret. I'm gonna tell it to the others.... soon."

Adam smiles and rolls his eyes.