2 Digimon

The object hits the ground with a bang. Me being me get curios. The object created a large Dent in the ground and scorch marks around it.

I wrap the blankets firm around me and with shaking feet I stumble over to it.

It was an octagon piece of machinery that was pure gold. It had a small black screen and writing on the side.  The writing intrigued me so I went closer

The golden machinery starts to glow and shot up over to my shivering figure. The light swirled around it in beautiful curls of golden light. I hold out my hand and the curls swirl over to it and snakes around my hand.

The light engulfs my body and I instantly stop shaking. Warm feeling shoots through my veins and I drop the blanket.

The device shoots into my hands. The touch of it fills my body in bliss.

I closed my eyes and like being on a fast moving roller coaster, my stomach filled with butterflies.

I opened my eyes once more with a feeling of familiarity. I looked around.

I was no longer in the cramped wooden cabin. Now I was in a dense forest.

The sun blazed high ahead and I realize I was on the floor. I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Ahh Clare my master you are awake." Said an angelic voice. I look toward the sound.

There in the spot were 2 monsters. Both identical. They were a glowing white form of a kitten. They were standing up right.

One had sapphire Blue eyes and another had matching emerald eyes as my own. The Creatures had golden fairy wings on their back.

They had a small pink nose and a cat mouth. They were absolutely adorable.

"Who are you?" I ask not even panicked as I pull myself up in a sitting position.

"We are angelmon the guardians of bliss and safety. But long ago you named us emerald and sapphire." The one with emerald eyes explained.

"We have met before?" I ask.

"Oh yes in dreams, but we are forced to Erase those memories." The one I assume is sapphire spoke.

"Would you please explain where I am and what you are?" I politely ask the beings. They nod.

"Long ago us Digimon were to chose masters. There were 4 special ones though. Light, hope, bliss, and safety. We are two of them and we chose you and your twin sister." Emerald spoke.

"Twin sister?" I ask.

"Yes your parents are not your real parents. Your actual parents died in a car crash with your sister. Sapphire was taken under your wing the next time you dreamt for you requested it.

You were too young and most likely forgot your parents. We are your digimon's. And you are in another world." Emerald explained.

"Why am I here?" I ask. Sadness creeping over to me but I try to shake it off.

"It was your destiny." Sapphire said. I look at her with a sympathetic smile. I may have lost blood but I never knew her. Sapphire though probably did.

"Where are the others?" I ask.

"Unknown." They answer in unison.

"Well let's go find them shall we?" I ask the digimon. They nod and walk lightly over to me.

They offer their paws and I gladly take them. They use their wings and fly up and lift me up with them. They set me on the floor.

"How long was I out for?" I ask.

"An hour." They reply. I sigh.

I start to walk around looking over trees to find them with my digimon flying silently behind me. I hear a small yawn and turn towards sapphire.

"Poor baby. Probably exhausted." I say and hold out my hand to sapphire. She flies over to me and I scoop her into my arms holding her like a baby.

"Emerald you too." I say to her. She smiles and sits delicately in my shoulder.

"Tell me about digiworld?" I ask her as I stroll through the forest.

"Well you are on the island but there is more land out there. There are other digimon's out there but they are either mean or in hiding." She says.

"Ah. Are there any more angelmon?" I ask.

"Yes the other two. Though they are in their child forms. They did not wish to intrude on their masters dreams so there for could not evolve." She says.

"So is this your ultimate form?" I ask.

"Yes but we chose to disguise ourselves and will stay this way until you are in danger." She says.

"I'm so lucky." I say to her. But frown lightly.

"Except that my not real parents lied to me and I had a sister that died." I mutter to myself with my eyes tearing up.

"But good none the less now that I have you two." I say mostly to myself and shake my head. I give her a grin.

"Now how do you suppose we find them?" I ask. She gives me a wicked grin.

"Do we have to find them right away?" She asked. I laugh lightly.

"No not at all, what else do you have in mind?"

"Guardian of bliss here? So basically we need to have fun." She said to me with a cat like smirk.

"Perfect now ideas?" I ask.

"There's the ocean not to far from here how about we take a swim?" She asks. I nod and she points me in the right direction.

Sapphire stirs awake.

"What's going on." She purrs into me.

"We are going for a swim dear sister." Answers Emerald. Sapphire moans.

"Trouble is the guardian you should be of." She says.

"It's ok we won't be long." I tell her as we approach a beach.

"Nah it's ok I'll put an enchantment around the area." She said and hops out of my arms.

Once she touches the ground a circle appeared around her. The circle was of golden words and Sapphire was muttering to herself. Her cat tail flicking at a symbol and that symbol disappearing.

That went on for a minute before there were no symbols left.

"Done. No digimon except fishamon can pass a barrier I set up." She said with relief in her voice.

"You aren't a guardian of safety for nothing." I say to her. She rolls her eyes and I start undressing.

I take of everything except my under wear and run into the water.

Emerald joins me but sapphire watch on the beach.

But suddenly something crashed into the water beside me.