9 Stupid boy!

I watch in horror as the terror filled Digidestined climbed back into the sky.

Quickly I recover the system but it takes 15 minutes. Who knows what could happen.

I clicked Enter on the laptop and golden swirls surround me. Sapphire and Emerald jump onto my shoulders and I transfer away into the digital world.

The curls engulf my body and pure bliss fills me. When I open my eyes I am in the middle of a fight.

"Oh you stupid boy!" I say to izzy. The Digidestined look shocked as does the villain.

I roll my eyes and hold out my digivice. My dog tags dangling in the harsh wind. A light shoots out of it and lifts up every single digimon evolving them into its maximum form. The other digivice a do this as well.

"TK your digimon is one of the most powerful and can go up another level. Please try and focus, the power he poses is strong and diminishes evil!" I shout to him as rumblings become louder.

The rumblings became so loud at the power we hold against this evil digimon, that it became deafening making everything a ringing sound.

"Have hope." I mouthed to the boy my hair flying around as fire. All eyes were on me. My eyes creating an enchanted feeling while the digimon fought.

TK started to glow. Suddenly so did angemon. The digimon turned into his ultimate form. There he shouted something's but the ringing was intense.

The creature opened another portal to a dimension. With out hesitation, the twin angel like creatures shoved the evil pimon into the void.

The ringing stopped and all was quiet as the floor disappeared and we fell into an icy black void.

We fell but shortly stopped. My alpha-angewoman devolved into angelmon. They crawled over to me and we all collapsed into exhaustion.

"Clare what's wrong?" Asked Kari. I smiled at her sleepily.

"I'm so proud of you. You use to think you were weak. Now look at you." I tell her blatantly ignoring the question.

"Why are you all like that?" TK asked.

"And you! You found your hope." I tell him. I will stay awake. My digimon will feed off my remaining power and no one will worry. I will get better.

"Tell us now!" Izzy shouted. The normal shy computer boy only showing his fierceness when it comes to me.

"Ah Izzy. I'm glad your all right but as you could see in quit fine. It's just um that remember that the digiworld is much faster?" I ask slowly loosing consciousness.

"Well you see what was 2 months for you was 15 minutes to me." I sang out. They all gasp.

"Your saying you just got out of battle from fueling both digimon and us then did it again?" Kari's angewomon Asked.

"Phh oh I'm fine not a big deal. But you know I should probably not have put so much power into my transport here because I wanted an exact location. Mostly because that these little guys accidentally latched on to my personal power raw, instead of their crests. So basically they may have been more powerful but there was less of it." I explained with a dopey grin.

"I love you guys!" I say to them and lean backwards curling up.

"Izzy?" I mumble.

"It's in all of us." I tell him and fall into unconsciousness.

------------time skip

I awake with my Digimon curled up against me. I smile as the sun beat down into eyes. They beat them.

"You knew all along didn't you." Kari said walking over to me. I realize I was in some sort of village filled with eggs.

"I don't know what your talking about."  I tell her innocently but with a smirk. The twins curl closer to me.

"You are way to, you, for your own good ." She sighs I let out a laugh.

"What exactly am I then?" I ask closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of the sun.

"Powerful, smart, beautiful, kind, rude blunt, vague, sporty, and puts others above your own." She said listing things off.

"Kari you realized I aspired to be like you when we were little. At first I hated the world for making kids like you do it when it's supposed to be only me. But then I saw how you looked at the world. the light, the hope, the bliss, and the safety of it all." I tell her.

"Y-your saying y-you, Clare, looked up t-to me?" She said very flattered. I cracked an eye open to stare at her.

"God I hope one day you realize that the world actually revolves around you. The light. Your kind yet sternness. Your shy but confident. Your beautiful but deadly. You are the center of everyone's world. When you walk in the room lights up." I tell her. She starts to tear up.

I put Emerald on my other side where sapphire was clinging to me. Their tails curled up around each other. I held out my hand to Kari.

She nodded and came over to me and rested her head on my stomach. I closed my eyes into the sun as I start to play with her hair.

"Where's gautomon?" I ask her softly.

"I'm hear do you mind if I join the cat nap." The small cat said walking up. I nod and the cat curls up in Kari's grasp. Every ones heads on my small body.

"Hey guys." TK said walking up. I smile and he lifts my head and places it on his lap.

Patomon nuzzles into my neck and TK plays with my long hair.

"The portals closing forever." He says bluntly. We are all at peace. I suppose he expected me to freeze up but I don't.

"I'm fine. I know, I found that out while creating the program here. You all should say goodbye." I tell them.

"What about you?" Mumbles Kari. All the digimon are fast asleep.

"I have all ways visited them in my dreams. It's why I was powerful when I first came here. I have never actually had a dream before, I always get to come here." I say.

"What do you mean?" Asked TK as he later down to listen to me speak.

"Your digimon had the choice to be strong and spend time with you, or you have dreams. Mine chose the first option. I never remembered them but I will now. You have all had dreams but I never have.

I used to feel a little left out when it came to talking about those things but now I'm fine. I can talk to them every night. I'll even ask about your digimon's. So now it's a treat." I tell them.

We sit in silence and I listen to the many breaths rise and fall.

"You guys are supposed to be awake in moving, why are you hear sleeping?" I say.

"your like this safe haven, I suppose you get that from your crests but we are drawn to safe happy places." Mumbles Kari.

I nod. I will miss this. I know that we will be good friends.