6 Sup

(Beware. The chapter before this is Glitched and will move to last place)

Devilmon sent a giant wave of lava toward then twins and they made it harden using their water gift.

Devilmon became angry and the ground started to shake. It split up into islands and the ground was fire and lava. Devilmon started sending fire balls at the girls so they couldn't diminish the lava.

Suddenly he split the twins and I's island and I was alone. Devilmon arouse monsters from the lava and the girls used their ice to make a sword and slay them.

While the girls were preoccupied by the monsters Devilmon gave me an evil grin and Rose his hand. The lava started to rise and fall from under my island. It shook from the waves and sprinkles of the deadly substance flew.

I dropped to the floor to avoid the after shock of the lava currents. Droplets sizzled in the air and the island rocked back and forth at a deadly speed.

I knew if I screamed then the girls would be distracted and get hurt so I clamp my mouth shut.

A few drops of lava fall onto my back and legs. They burn into my flesh but I don't scream. My eyes water and I feel I couldn't breath.

The force of the island becomes harder and I slam into the ground each time with the firey liquid burning into me.

It's unknown and a great taboo to involve the masters of digimon's in a fight. The fight is only directed at the digimon so the twins couldn't know.

I look to right as my body slams yet again into the floor. The girls are still ripping through the monsters. But suddenly a larger being forms.

A giant Lava and fire monster. The girls get backed into a corner fighting there way with their swords.

"USE WATER!" I shout out as blood slips down the corner of my mouth.

They snap there head in my attention. Afraid of what they see they start to lash out harder. The giant being is hardly stunned but the smaller one frozen stiff keeping them surrounded by a wall of rock.

All the while Devilmon is laughing maniacally.

We are losing the battle just as I start to lose consciousness.

Then the doors to the room burst open. Outside where all the clans and digimon we helped. There were thousands of millions all standing at the door way.

They charged in. Some digimon creating bridges with rocks. They fought their way around.

The small monsters start forming again. Most of them form around me so I could be tortured.

The digimon split in help for the twins to me.

Small electron and pailmon fly from atop the monsters. They all grab me and lift me up.

I feel instantly better now that I wasn't on a death island.

The twins form together with other digimon and the large lava monster falls slowly.

"No no no! I won't allow this! I banish you three to earth!!" Devilmon screams. He's backed into a corner with his hair disheveled and him breathing heavily.

All the digimon stop and look at him. The devil reincarnation snaps his fingers. Behind the throne in the darkness a door opens.

The giant door opens into a murky white when the twins and I get yanked away.

The pailmon and electromon lose their grip and I spin into the giant door way. The twins lose their footing and do the same.

And we get sucked away from my fight into the murky white.

My vision starts to spur from my injuries. The twins realize the state I'm in.

They swim over to me while we are still falling. Sapphire starts an enchantment circle and my injuries fade away.

I breath in still falling and cling to the both of them. During the fall the divolve back into Angelmon.

We finally hit the ground but at a way softer state then I would realize. I opened my eyes and realized I was back at camp!

The snow was melted and the sun shining. Like hardly and hour had passed.

I look around and to see both my digimon curled up next to me on the ground. They were fast asleep.

I pick them up and cradle them in my arms. I look around to see I'm alone. Quickly I run down the stairs.

On the stairs was the panicked gang with their own digimon talking to the head teacher.

"Y-you s-see t-these a-are..." Ty stuttered trying explain.

"Stuffed animals we created. You see we were writing a story during the storm using your wonderful teaching skills when Mimi had the idea to see the creatures in our story out of some extra clothes. Sorry we didn't tell you it was a surprise." I lie smoothly.

All the gang gasped when they saw me with my own. They were wide eyed and looking pail as a ghost.

"Right gang?" I said with a smile. They nodded numbly.

"Oh very good! I'm glad now you go off now and pack your bags!" He said grinning and skipped away.

"Sup." I say to them.