5 Fight

After me and the girls were teleported here we wandered the halls. They were pitch black but the twins used their fire gift.

The light drifted through the halls. The walls bare and pure black as well as the floor and ceiling. We weren't scared. The twins are technically cats so they have night vision while I was never really afraid of the dark.

"So garurumon told me, like hey back off. And I was like I don't even have a back!" Emerald said. Sapphire and I crack up as we leisurely stroll around.

"I'm kind of bored." I state and look around at the darkness.

"Oh I just realized I don't know what emeralds power actually is. Sapphire yours is enchantments isn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah it is. Emeralds power is to put the enemy in a hallucination of happiness. It makes the evil creatures distracted and slightly mad in the head. It can be over seen by someone with the wisdom eye which include pegimon and pailmon." Explains sapphire.

"Why didn't we use that, when that old ogermon i named Fred came along with riddles, I didn't have to think so hard!" I say dramatically. They laugh.

"Your supposed to be a genius." Emerald mocks. I gasp in fake offense.

"How on earth was I supposed to remember the formula of soap!" I ask laughing.

"True I'm not really sure sapphire knew off the top of her head. She was dozing off the whole time and snapped out of it when you were in the corner sulking because you couldn't remember." Emerald said.

"Phhhhhh you say sulking I say using my awesome acting skills as a font so I could remember." I play it off. They both just snicker.

Suddenly an entire crowd of vernomon, small black Bears, came around a corner. The twins had no time to react.

The small vernomon lifted us off our feet and started running the opposite direction. They started moving silently and the twins and I just shrugged.

The digimon were leading us To where we were supposed to go.

"We saved a small one of theses things didn't we?" Emerald asked looking at the digimon.

"Yep I think it was at that under water cave. He was the runt of the litter and accendently fell through a small hole in it. None of the others could fit or swim but we could. Clare named him Teddy." Sapphire informed.

"Oh teddy darling thing. Cutest Digimon I laid eyes on." I say.

The vernomon carried us to a giant door. It was still pitch black but a window was on the top of the room with a white moon illuminating the darkness. It was a giant room with only a throne in it.

On the throne was a digimon the size of a man. In the darkness I could make out his form.

He had pearl white and cracked skin. Tar long black hair. He had pure red orbs that were way to large for his face. He had a wide smile that seriously touched his ears.

If you call it that. Instead of ears were horns in place with his hair messily surrounding it.

He was wearing a red suit that watched his eyes and horns. Everything was red, the tie, vest, shirt, pants and jacket. Though he did have a black chain hanging out of his pocket,

"Devilmon." The angelmon gasp. Quickly they change into ultimate angewomons. Both gold with the symbol they represent on their backs.

"Yes quite your little friends defeated my son Devimon a little ways back. They are going after one of my pupils and I have been very angry. I needed to take out my anger so I believe you will have to fight me." He laughs out with a deep silky voice.

"I have a question about digimon anatomy, where exactly is the-" but I get cut off by Emerald.

"Adoptive relationship their kind is rare so when an egg came from the sky he stole it ok? No questions like that. This is your destiny." Emerald scolds.

"So how do you know if it's a girl or guy?" I ask with wide eyes. Devilmon is just watching appalled by me.

"It just kind of comes to us?" Sapphire said. They both drop their fighting positions and come over to me.

"So your telling me that you could be a guy and not even know it?" I asked.

"No when we are children we neutral but when we choose a master, then we get a gender." Sapphire said.

"So does that mean Devilmon had a master?" I ask. The digimon just watches completely confused by our character.

"He did. Most of these super evolved people mean that their human had died and no longer need to match them with strengths."

"So if I die will you be stronger?" I ask.

"No because you are the few children that have a stronger Boned with us by birth we will cease to exist. But with you here we grow stronger as you do. So we can beat all evil because you grow stronger with us while evil like maxes out." Emerald says.

"Wait so what if you chose a boy as a master?" I ask.

"Then we would be boys." Answers Sapphire.

"So what do you call the babies before they get a master?" I ask.

"We call th-" but sapphire gets cut off.

"ENOUGH! FIGHT ME!" Roars Devilmon as he stands up. Around him flames erupt and in his eyes you could see a small black pupil.

"Rawr." I say to him as the twins line up to fight.

"Let the fight begin." The three of us say at the same time.

"Begin!"