3 Devilmon

The object crashed down in front of me. I reached under water and received the object.

In my grasp was a small black box.

"What do you suppose it is?" Emerald asked. I shrugged and we both went back to shore.

"Saph look at this." I told her. The being walked over to me and looked in the palm of my hand.

"It looks like a device from gennia." She responded. She took the device in her paw as I got dressed.

"What's it do?" I asked once I got dressed.

"It records your image." Replies Emerald.

"Here we can start it now." Sapphire informed me. She tapped the block and a sideways triangle appeared. She tapped that as well.

A form appeared. The form was of a girl identical to me but had matching sapphire eyes with Sapphire. Sapphire herself gasped.

" Alexa?" I asked before I realized the words slipped out of my mouth. I have no idea who she is but Alexa slipped out of my mouth. The twins gasped. I just shrug in shock of myself.

"My name is Alexa Dropworth. If this is my sister Clare Dropworth please continue."

"I don't understand I thought she dies in the car crash when we were young why is she old?" I ask.

"When ever you two came here you would age into yourself to now." Replied sapphire.

"Clare I'm assuming it was your time in the digiworld. I have gone into a coma from a car crash. I know I won't wake up so I'll tell you the secret I learned that killed me."

All of us gasp.

"A Digimon named Devilmon was planning to destroy the Digidestined that we are apart of.

There was a profecy of a child with two digimon that would slay him. In fear of such he sent monsters to the earth.

The other children were sent their digimon by the two of us. Though the price was we could not send ours. While mother and father were driving to pick izzy up with us, a dark gatumon crashed into us.

I took most of the crash when I took of my seatbelt and jumped in front of you. We were 2 at the time but I knew I was to protect you.

The Devilmon will try to hurt us again and I know the destiny was for you and you alone.

I will send you to the main land by one of our friends. There you will have to fight devilmon

I know you are worried about all the others but do not fret for they believe that you don't have a digi device and is still at camp." She explained to me. I frown feeling anger for the devilmon.

"Along the way for your quest, our guardians Emerald and sapphire, will receive 10 special gifts. The digiworld all know of the digi child that has two Digimon. They have placed special gifts for the child around the main land.

We have visited the main land once before and our digimon both have the power of fire and water. 8 other gifts are to be received." She said.

"The friend I have spoken to long in your past will surface in the water in an hours time.

This will be the last you see of the island before your quest. Sapphire and Emerald would you mind giving her the  scenic route." Alexa asked then her picture disappeared.

We all took a deep breath and looked at each other with teary eyes.

"Let's go." Emerald spoke first. She closed her eyes and her golden wings grew larger. As did sapphires. The walked over to me and grabbed both my hands.

The started flying up but like magic I stayed in between them with no trouble, I wasn't being dragged behind.

I looked around. High in the sky I could see the entire island.

There was a mountain in the middle and water surrounding me. The ground was divided by sections of the seasons. There was a desert, a forest in fall with many towns, a jungle from which I emerged and a snowy tundra.

"Will the rest be ok?" I ask sapphire who is on my right.

"Yes and no." She said.

"They will get hurt by mean digimon but never to serious. Their digimon will save them." Emerald said.

We started to fly steady at a nice pace around the island.

"Who are the other Digidestined?" I ask.

"Well there are many around the world but our selfs include, Ty, TK, Matt, Joe, Sora, Izzy, and Mimi. Though there is the master of gatomon." Says Emerald.

"You see we are the only ones who know of her. We are the only twins of humanity which include hope light bliss and safety. We had a bond that the power of a digimon could not erase our memories.

Gatomon was the egg lost in battle. A pupil of Devilmon tried to steal us digimon but we were saved. Though one egg was lost. We are not to go looking for her because of another prophecy." Sapphire says.

"Who is it and are there other humanity Digidestined?" I asked.

"No other humanity Digidestined but the master of gatomon is A girl named Kari."

"Oh Kari, she's my best friend." I tell them. They let out a meow of laughter.

"Child the humanity destined were drawn together by birth. It is how you and TK became so close on short notice as well." Sapphire says. I smile.

"Ah well it has been fun up here but our good friend whalemon is at the beach, shall we sister?" Emerald asked.

"We shall." She answered. They slowly drifted down to a beach where a huge digimon was waiting.