8 Summary

(Because I can.)

Clare locks herself inside a small hotel so she could focus on the program.

A giant fog sets in and loads of digimon destroy the city but she has to ignore it.

Her digimon try to cheer up the girl. The guardian of safety sets up enchantments and patrols the area destroying some evil digimon.

The program was hard work and needed magical power from the twin digimon. Clare was getting very depressed.

She believes her brother dislikes her and her adoptive parents want to give her away again. She will not go visit them in fear of their safety.

Many fights happen while digimon and humans alike die and are reported over the news. Clare starts to work faster. She was about to open the portal but Sapphire stops her.

Sapphire and Emerald take Clare away from the hotel because many many dark monsters were coming.

Since the program was finished the twin digimon could now fight with the other Digidestined.

What they came across was awful. The twins were carrying Clare over the fog covered city when they spotted a huge monster.

Quickly arriving to the scene they relieve that the Digidestined were fighting the monster.

Once Clare landed she yelled at everyone to surround the monster. Being the most knowledgable child, they listen to her.

She raises her digital device over her head and children follow in suit. Beams fly out of each digital device including two out of her own.

The beams attach itself to the monster and their digimon evolve into ultimate forms, besides Sapphire and Emerald who change into alpha forms.

The digimon attack and destroy the monster. The fog clears to discover that the sky is split from the night sky to the digital world.

Clare explains that something happened and needs to go back. She starts up her program and all the Digidestined climbed in.

Just as Clare was about to though, izzy shoves her away. She stumbles back into water. No matter how fast she climbs out the destined are already floating away.

"I won't ever let you come to danger again! Don't return to the digiworld! It's not safe and I will make sure your always safe!" Izzy screamed.

The other Digidestined glare at him but know deep down that she is the most important out of all of them. So there for agreed to keep her out of harms way.

"Izzy! You idiot! Your ultimate forms can't be reached without everyone! You aren't safe! We left the place in ruins! It's been 100 of years more digimon's have evolved! You will die!" She screamed back.

The Digidestined did not realize this but now the damage was done. Clare needs to recreate the program and fast or else all will be lost.