7 Whoops

"WHAT!" They yell at me. My twins wake up and sit on my shoulder stretching their wings. Patomon gasps.

"They are angelmon the guardians of bliss and safety. Your the chosen child!" He says. The other digimon gasp as well.

"What?" Mimi asked.

"Long ago these two were the owner of twins. They were more powerful then us because they chose to visit there masters in their dreams. But an evil digimon sent digimon to earth and destroy the Digidestined. The twins sent all of us to you to save you. The price? They couldn't bring theirs to save them. A twin died and the child inherited both digimon.

This child was said to fight said evil digimon. The main land set up hidden gifts so that the child could train the twin digimon. They are said to have their minimum form at our maxed form." Tentomon explained.

"Correct we were battling Devilmon when he banished us. We were winning but he had other plans. Sorry I couldn't tell you guys but Alexa told me not to." I said.

"Alexa?" Izzy asked coming forward with a frown.

"I know you know that our parents are adopted parents. You see our parents died in a car crash as well as my twin. It was caused by a dark gatumon." I told him.

He comes forward and engulfs me in a hug. The twins settle back on my shoulders as izzy pulls away.

"Oh sorry everyone um this is Emerald and this is Sapphire. Now what are you doing back?" I ask. Emerald and Sapphire blow kisses and all the digimon boys blush.

"We were following a bad digimon who wants to get the 9th Digidestined." Sora says.

"Oh you mean Kari?" I ask.

"What?!" They all say.

"Oh um well when digimon are born they choose a child. Then a being erases your memories. My digimon are twin destined of humanity. The only twin destined over the many years and remembered the names of others child.

A pupil of the evil digimon I was fighting tried to kidnap our digimon's. In the battle we lost one. She was the the light of destined humanity. And her master was Kari.

You see because the humanity destined are siblings to one of the Digidestined. So the only other one is Kari is a win win." Emerald said.

"So basically go get Kari before they can. I assume you came later then them, the digital world is slower by a lot so he might already have her." Sapphire says.

"Aren't you coming?" Ty asked.

"She may be part Digidestined but this isn't her destiny. You must find her on your own. We have to find away back to our world to fight the evil." Emerald said.

"I'll fight with you when I finished sorry." I say with tears in my eyes. I walk ahead of them and to the bus.

"Don't look back at them you will put them in more danger." Sapphire said as we boarded the bus.

After a while the gang went on another bus in search of me but the bus pulled away. Away from danger.

I shake my head. While I sat down I pulled out a laptop from a random bag. I don't know who it was but who ever had it really didn't understand passwords because Squid isn't one.

I sigh and start to type up a program. Emerald and Sapphire telling me some digital codes along the long bus ride home.

I started to write the correct sequence for the passageway back to the digital world.

I was barely 1/9 finished by the time my stop came. This will take a few days.

I rush out of the bus with the stolen laptop and 2 digimon's. Suddenly I bump into someone.

It was a boy my age with Spiky brown hair and goggles. He was blushing like mad because I'm on top of him.

"Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." I tell him as I got up. I hold out my hand and he takes it.

"Gotta run!" I tell him and kiss his cheek. He is beyond red but I don't check. I run right past him and into the crowd.

"Whoops." I say.