Seven

-Tayra's POV-
I nod to Kendal as the sensors go off. Tyler nods to me as well. Even though all of us are somewhat exhausted from my impromptu training session, that went out the door when we left the base.

"Think it's Fury," Chase asks Tyler.

"Him, Sledge or Poisandra," Tyler replies, sprinting.

I nearly fall back from the force of an onset headache.

"It's neither of them," I hiss.

Chase massages his jaw, then his eyes go wide.

"Is it Cavity?".

"Nope, not him either.".

Chase gratefully sighs.

~Downtown Area~
My eyes scan for Shadow and the Vivix, but so far I don't see them. That's when I see her shadowy figure run through an alley way. Fifty Vivix pop out of nowhere, but Shadow is not among them.

Where is she?

I hear a trashcan get knocked over, then out of the corner of my left eye I see a shuriken heading straight for Chase.

"Duck," I shout as I vault over a bench and barley kick the shuriken away from Chase.

"What was that," Tyler yells.

"You don't want to know," I hiss, readying the Lunar Caller.

"Duck," I shout again as six more shurikens sail towards us. Tyler, Riley, Shelby, Chase and Koda drop to the ground, but I feel each shuriken rip through my light yellow tank top.

I quickly shout," Wild Access! Ha!".

As two more shurikens are thrown, Tyler, Riley, Shelby, Chase, Koda and myself dodge them.

"Who is this chick," Shelby asks.

"She cynical, crazy and a ninja.".

Shelby nods, then all of them are in their own suits. Shadow appears and she grins.

"Vivix, attack!".