Ten

~*Tayra's POV*~

I kept hissing at Shadow and her minons. She made the wrong move by abducting me in the middle of the base with every Dino Charge Ranger, Kendal and Keeper there. I growled and even snarled.

Luckily I hid my morphers, she'll never find them. God I hope Chase doesn't do anything stupid, I think as I slow down, but I end up getting poked in my back.

"Keep moving," one of the minions hiss, but his voice is very familiar.

Though I am blindfolded, I say,"Hunter, you're a sight for sore eyes, but what's worse is you willingly kidnapped your baby sister. That goes for you to Blake.".

Both of them hiss and snarl, because I've hit a nerve.

"Keep moving," Hunter hisses again.

"Sorry, Brother.".

"We don't know you," Blake growls.

I mentally roll my eyes, then I get and idea. I 'stumble' into Shadow, which causes me to trip and twist my right ankle.

"Klutz," I hear Blake laugh, but he sounds concerned.

"Just like you, Blake, to laugh at your klutzy sister, yet you forget I kicked your but on the dirt track," I hiss.

Something must've momentarily snapped him from Lothor's control. I'm suddenly picked up bridal style.

"What are you doing," Shadow hisses.

"The prisoner had tripped and hurt herself. So the injury won't get worse by walking on it I am going to carry her to your lair, Master," Blake says to Shadow.

"Fine, but only because father wants her in good condition," Shadow growls.

I sigh, because I'm trapped and I have no way to get a message to Chase.

What have I gotten myself into?

~Chase's POV~

I clenched and unclenched my hands into fists after Kendal gave Cole and Nick the okay to tell their teams to help find Tayra.

Everyone, but Nick and his team were giving me a headache.  I kept thinking of what Tayra would want us to do.

That's when I noticed the Lunar Caller, Growl Phone and Dino Charger underneath her cot.

Clever Fox, I think while I smirk. I quickly grab my knapsack and place the Lunar Caller and Growl phone in it along with the Dino Charger. I slung the bag over my shoulder, picked up my skateboard and headed out, not caring of everyone was yelling after me.

~Time Skip: Brought To You By The Mystic Force Rangers~

I went to the down town area where we last fought the Vivix and Shadow. I started searching, because I felt responsible for whatever happens to Tayra.

"Alright Chase, how do you track a person," I ask myself as I dropped my skateboard on the ground.

I growl in frustration, but then I remember something I found out when I was messing with the achillobator energem. I close my eyes and I try to envision where Tayra can be.

~Energem Vision~
I can see a set of caves, a small stream and a bunch of trees. I see the girl whom Tayra said was Shadow, Tayra herself and two other people.

Those other two are the Crimson and Navy Ninja Thunderstorm Rangers, her brothers.

The navy ranger is carrying Tayra for some reason, but I can't really see. Tayra's wrists are bound with rope and she looks exhausted.

"How much farther, Master," the Crimson ranger asks.

"Not much farther, but still far off," Shadow says.

The Crimson ranger hiss, but is stopped short when Shadow slams him into a tree breaking it in two.

"Learn your place, Crimson," Shadow hisses.

"Sorry, Master, I was just thinking of the prisoner and how she might be tired.".

Shadow nods,"It's not far, Crimson.".

I suddenly see a national park sign. It reads 'Amber Beach Emerald Cave'.

"We're here, Navy and Crimson, I will contact Lothor, so you and the prisoner may get some rest," Shadow says.

"Yes ma'am," they both say in unison.

~End Energem Vision~

I mentally made a map of the area I saw Tayra and her captors in.

The only thought I had was, will I be able to save her in time?