Eight

*Koda's POV*

Tayra growled as someone stepped in front of the Vivix. She was wearing all black, except that her hair was solid white. Her eyes were a deep crimson red, so basically she looked like someone from that horror movie Tyler and Chase took me to see.

"We fight now," I ask Tayra and Tyler, because I didn't know if Tyler was in charge or if Tayra was in charge.

Tayra hisses, then she lunges at the girl. The Vivix swarm them and us. Chase growls concerned about Tayra.

"You're pathetic Tayra Lynn," the other girl says.

"Shadow Saki, will you just shut up," Tayra responds.

'Shadow' hisses at Tayra and Tayra hisses back. Suddenly Tayra's posture changes, it becomes more animal like.

What did Kendal say about this? The edge of Tayra's vision field tints red no matter if she's in the ranger suit or not, I think to myself as I help Chase take down ten vivix.

"Looks like the wolf is awake," 'Shadow' taunts Tayra.

Tayra growls again, using the wrestling move called 'The Spear', to take down 'Shadow'.

"Leave," Tayra hisses.

'Shadow' looks at each of us like we're crazy, but she jumps, then runs away when Tayra growls again. The Vivix leave as well, which leaves us confused.

"What happened," I ask.

Tayra is just sitting on a bench still in the Lunar Wolf Ranger suit, but the helmet is the ground between her feet. She keeps muttering to herself, which makes me wonder what she really knows about Angel Grove, Turtle Grove and Reefside.

~Chase's POV~

That fight didn't last long at all, maybe ten minutes. Tayra was still in her Wild Force suit, minus her helmet. I could barely hear what she was muttering to herself, but I picked up, 'Curse', 'Stupid Decsions', 'Family' and 'Ninja Storm'.

"Tayra, let's get you back to Kendal so she can look over you," Tyler says as calmly as he can.

Tayra grunts in response, which is a surprise for Tyler, Shelby, Riley and Koda, but not for me.

~Time Skip: Brought to you by the Wild Force Rangers~

Tayra was not a happy camper after Kendal told her that she would need stitches for at least three of the cuts she received. After Kendal fix Tayra up, she performed a few blood tests on Tayra, which Tayra wasn't happy about either.

Once Kendal was through with Tayra, Tayra dissappeared into the gym. I hesitated at first, but then I followed her. Tayra was wrapping her hands, then she set up a punching bag. She had rage set in her eyes and determination in her body language. With each punch, the bag swung farther and farther back until the chains holding it to the ceiling snapped.

Sand poured from the bag as Tayra unwrapped her hands, but then she saw me.

"Here to replace the punching bag or here to help me clean the sand up," she asks.

"You're just like my sister," I respond grabbing a broom and a vaccum cleaner.

"I didn't know you had a sister," she asks, sweeping up some of the sand.

"Her name's Annabeth and she visits from time to time," I respond.

Tayra nods and we have everything cleaned up in about twenty minutes. Tayra sighs as she sits on the ground, either annoyed by something or bored of the conversation.

"How well do you know me," She asks.

"You've lived in three towns prior to Amber Beach, you don't speak with your parents at all," I say, remembering everything I've either heard from her or people that know her.

"Do you know who my twin brother and older brothers are," she hesitantly asks.

I shake my head, 'no'.

There's a long silence between us for a minute or two before she ask me to bring the others in here. I nod, leave, then return shortly with Tyler, Shelby, Koda, Rilely and Kendal. Tayra takes a deep breath, sighs then she stands up straightening her posture.

"I haven't been completely honest with you. I told you about the places I've lived, that I'm a member of the Wild Force Rangers. What I have told you is who my brothers are," she begins.

"We don't care about that," Tyler says.

"You should," Tayra says.

"Why," Koda and Riley ask.

"My older brothers are Blake and Hunter Bradley of the Thunderstorm Ninja Rangers. My twin is Nick Russell of The Mystic Force Rangers.".

"So," I say.

"Hunter and Blake are currently controlled by Lothor, Shadow's step-father.".

Everyone's jaw hits the floor, all but mine that is. Tyler and Shelby act like fish out of water while Riley, Koda and Kendal just stare wided eyed.

How can this get any worse?