Twenty Seven

~Riley's POV~

Tayra's behaviour was more animalistic than it was before.

Has the Lunar Wolf power merged with her, I think to myself as Fury calls for the Vivix to attack us.

As if on cue, Tayra some how has the Lunar Cue in her hands instead of her dino blaster. Tayra growls again as she takes up a fighting stance, causing the rest of us to back up.

"Get both gold energems," Fury instructs Spellbinder and Bones.

They nod as Vivix surge forward.

"Get every wrestler that's back here out of the line of fire," Tayra shouts, taking down five Vivix on her own.

Tyler, Shelby and I nod as we usher wrestlers and officals away from the fight. They give us incredulous looks before they see the Vivix, Bones, Fury and Spellbinder, but they begin to comply when they do see them.

Koda, Ivan, Chase and Tayra begin forming a human wall in between Bones, Fury and Spellbinder while taking the Vivix down at the same time. I watch as Bones sneaks up behind Tayra and tries to take her backbone, but Chase intervenes just in time.

Tayra mutters a quick 'thanks' as she and Ivan take down four more Vivix.  Tayra growls once more taking out Spellbinder and Bones with a single hit to both of them.

"You haven't seen the last of us Rangers," Fury hisses as he vanishes along with the Vivix, Spellbinder and Bones.

All of us have powered down just in the nick of time as the regular lights flicker back on. Becky, Paige, Dolph, Brie, Nikki and a few other Superstars and Divas walk out from the places we had them hide.

"What was that all about," Becky asks as she sees some broken debris.

"Some dudes tried breaking in and stealing some stuff," Tayra quickly says.

"Aye," Becky says as she studied Tayra.

"What about you, Chase, do you think people tried to break in," Charlotte asks him.

"Yeah," Chase says, but he looks paler than normal again. 

Everyone begins talking to us which makes us ignore Chase for a moment, until Tayra hisses.

Chase lay there on the floor, pale and a cold sweat beading on his forehead. Tayra picks him up military style, then she breaks into a panther like run as she runs from the catering area and the arena.

|Tayra's  POV|

When Chase collapsed in the arena, I knew that I'd have to get him to the base, but what I didn't know was the others were following me back. Once I was in the base I didn't bother noticing the girl who looked exactly like Chase, but her hair  only came down to around her neck. Her eyes were closed and light snores were coming from her.

"Kendal, we got a problem," I shout as I lay Chase on a cot, my eyes trained on him.

"What's wrong, Tayra," Kendal asks as the girl bolts up.

"We were at the arena for RAW when Fury, Bones, Spellbinder and a bunch of Vivix show up. We fought them and as the regular lights came back on Chase collapsed," I say, eyeing the new girl again.

Kendal sees this and says, "This is Anna Randall, Chase's younger  sister.".

"Nice to meet you, Anna," I say as I retrain my eyes on Chase.

"Nice to meet you too, Tayra," Anna says with her eyes still closed.

I barely nod as Tyler, Ivan, Koda, Riley and Shelby walk in with concerned looks on their faces.

"How is he," Tyler asks, ignoring Anna at first.

"I don't know! He's over the flu, he wasn't sick during the brief time on RAW! All I know is that he collapsed after the lights came back on," I yell, causing Anna to bolt up again.

"Anna, what are you doing here," Riley asks when he sees Anna.

"Mom and Dad sent me here after I found a glowing purple rock in the creek behind the house," Anna says as she stands up.

"The Purple energem," Riley and Kendal ask with excitement in their voices.

Anna nods as she brings the energem from her small knapsack.

The seven other energems in the room glow brightly like they did when we found Ivan and the pterodactyl energem.

"Welcome to the team, Anna, the  Plesiosaur Ranger," Tyler says as he shakes Anna left hand.

I know they're together....