Twenty One

|Tayra's POV|
After a few hours I was up and full of energy, but Chase was still passed out on a cot. I felt like my heart was in a vice grip every time I turn around and see him like this.

Don't go soft, Tayra, because you don't waste good, I think to myself as I pace back and forth. Suddenly I hear Nick screech like a banshee and my eyes widen at the scene before me.

Nick, Xander and Shelby were cowering in fear underneath one of the unused tables.  I mentally face palm myself, trying not to laugh at Nick, Xander or Shelby.

I suddenly begin reciting a set of rules from a tv show I used to watch in my head.

Never screw over your partner, You don't waste good, Always work as a team and never take anything for granted, I think as I stare at Nick.

I let out a low growl and grab both the Dino Charger and the Lunar Caller. I take a deep breath, focusing all my energy on a plan that was forming in my head. I close my eyes and I take another deep breath before heading out of the base.

I hear footsteps following me after I reach the unloading area of the museum.

"Where are you going," Tyler shouts, his face flushed from running.

"I have a few old scores to settle with one lion-humanoid Fury and one monster called Bones," I hiss, sliding into the driver's seat of my Jeep.

"We come with," Koda says.

"You aren't going to do this alone," Riley comments.

"Nick would hurt me if I let you get hurt," Chip muttered.

I let a smirk play on my face as I stare at each of them. I briskly nod, telling them to hurry up and climb in.

|Chip's POV|
Before Tyler, Riley, Koda and I met up with Tayra outside the museum, I began laughing at Nick and Xander. They both continued cowering in fear next to Shelby, who had a mix of fear and anger on her face.

"Chip, let's go before Tayra does something dangerous," Tyler yelled as he followed a determined Tayra to the surface.

Tayra was already making her way to what Tyler called the unloading docks, her pace almost cheetah fast. Tyler broke into a run, trying to catch up with her. Koda, Riley and I break in a sprint, just trying to keep up with Tyler.

Once we met up with Tyler and Tayra, they had began to argue.

Koda says,"We go with you.".

Riley comments, "You're not going to do this alone.".

I muttered,"Nick would hurt me if you got hurt.".

Tayra smirked at each of us, then she says,"Hop in, we don't have much time.".

The five of us hopped in the Jeep, Tayra extremely focused on whatever was going through her head.

|Tayra's POV|

Tyler's Dino com went off just as we left the museum.

"Rangers, monster life signs at the river," Kendal says with a hushed tone.

I just grin and I gun the engine, making Koda, Riley, Tyler and Chip grab a hold of the support bars for the roof as we sped past the town limits.

|At The River|

I hastily park the Jeep and all five of us pile out. Tyler immediately begins scanning the area for Bones and Fury.

"Keep your wits about," I hiss as I spot something glowing in the river.

Chip, Tyler, Koda and Riley nods, watching me closely as I inch my way to the river. They soon follow behind me to make sure I don't fall in and I don't get swept away.

Oh my god, it's another energem, I scream inside my head. Tyler stares at the water and he begins thinking the same thing.

Suddenly as if on cue, Tyler's energem, Riley's energem, Koda's energem and my energem begin glowing brightly.

"Tyler, I think we found the pterodactyl energem," Riley whispers.

"And now I have you Rangers to thank for that," Fury shouts, suddenly appearing in the middle of the river.

I make a grab for it, but Fury snatches it from the water. I growl, the same focused energy for the beginning of this plan even stronger.

"Dino Charger, Ready! Unleash the power," Tyler, Riley and Koda shout.

"Magical source, Mystic force," Chip yells.

"Wild Access! Ha!".

Fury started backing up, but then he shouts,"Vivix attack!".

Hundreds of Vivix show up, along with Bones.

"Five more backbones for me to take," he says, amused

"Tyrannosaurs Rex Power Ranger Red.".

"Velociraptor Power Ranger Green.".

"Stegosaurus Power Ranger Blue.".

"Mystic Force Power Ranger Yellow.".

"Wild Force Lunar Wolf Ranger!".

Bones begins to attack Tyler, but I stop him with one swing of the Lunar Cue.

"You Rangers won't win," Bones hisses.

I growl, but all of us stop when Fury yowls and a big golden light erupts from him.

I shake my head and return my attention to Bones as he nearly steals Chip's backbone. I swing at Bones again, pushing Chip out of the way. Bones goes flying back into the river, just as Fury yowls again.

"Hit the deck," I shout as the yellow light starts coming towards us. The yellow light stops three feet from me, then it dissipates.

I blink, watching as the dust settles. I see Fury in the river and a guy who looks like he's from the Middle Ages brushing dust off his armor.

Not a minute has passed and he's wearing what I assume is the pterodactyl ranger suit. Bones hisses and he disappears, leaving Fury and the rest of the Vivix.

I shout again and take ten Vivix head on while Tyler, Koda, Riley, Chip and the new ranger take out the rest and Fury.

Once all the Vivix are gone the new ranger walks over to me and we both stare at each other.