Hold Tight Pt 2

Shit, I thought. "Yea?" I continued to cover Justin's Mouth. "Have you seen Justin he was there when I went to sleep but I guess he left" she spoke quietly."Oh yea, I think he told me he had to go to the studio. I don't remember how long ago that was, you know him always disappearing. Maybe he went out with the guys"I said as Justin began to lick my hand like the child he was. "oh okay, thank you, goodnight"she spoke a confused tone still showing in her voice. "Goodnight" I heard her close my bedroom door and Justin instantly began kissing my neck once again.

"Stop we almost got caught!"I whispered. "C'mon don't get all tense on me now baby "he said "Just stop"I pushed him away almost making him slip before I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around myself. He followed running his fingers through his wet hair, a confused look on his face. "Why are you so mad at me you've never cared about her feelings until now"he said. "Well I know if you'd do this behind her back, you'd do it behind my back and I know I wouldn't want this so you break up with her or I'm leaving , I'm out Justin take your pick you don't get to have your cake and eat it too. It's not fair to her or me I get no love just sex.. She gets no sex but at least she gets love and affection other than if you ask for sex..I'm tired Justin, I'm just gonna go to bed and leave you with your thoughts goodnight."I said walking out of my he bathroom and putting on my shirt and shorts before sliding under my covers and closing my eyes.

I heard Justin sigh "goodnight babe" he said as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room to his room, getting right back in the bed with Selena. I know he didn't think this was gonna last forever. I'm falling in love with Justin. And I don't want him to fall in love with the lust and sex. I want him to fall in love with me the only way is getting rid of her.

I'm not trying to be selfish, I just can't stand hurting her anymore I may not like her but I respect her enough to stop fucking her boyfriend behind her back.

A/N: Posting a couple more imagines tonight comment and vote!