Personal Trainer Part 2

*Justin's POV*

"Bye beautiful "mocked my friend Ryan who was behind me. "Shut up man" I said " you know what I never thought you'd like someone you trained but I mean that's cool" he said still teasing "So what man she's beautiful I didn't say I like her"I protested "no you didn't have to the way you gazed after her and watched her leave proves it man how? You just met her and you already like her" he said.

"I mean she's cute, she's actually adorable, she's kinda shy so I just I don't know... I need a girl like her, a girl that you can gradually get her personality out when she's comfortable with you. And I've caught her staring bro"he said "so you're convinced now that she likes you back" he laughed as we both clocked out and began to walk to our cars. "Yes I am man why wouldn't she like me?"I said "um maybe because you're her personal trainer, you're all sweaty and you stink. " he said "what?" I sniffed myself "shit I put on like half a stick of deodorant today. " I said "haha better use the whole stick next time" he said "shut up you're just jealous cuz no one likes you!"I said slightly pushing him.

"Uhm excuse me?my girlfriends a model where's your girlfriend at?"he asked "I don't know, she's potential, trust me I'll get her"I said "haha there's no way you'll get her." Said ry "yes I will man, I'll get her! I could probably kiss her tomorrow if I wanted to!"I said "I bet you she'd reject you so fast you couldn't even say sorry" he said "wanna bet?" I said "deal! What's the bet"said Ryan "I can get her to kiss me in the next two days" I said I know this bet is wrong cuz I actually like this girl but it's worth a try right? Either way I win. "Deal loser has to give the winner half their paycheck"said Ryan "deal!" I said. Oh how stubborn I can be....

                       *Y/N POV*
I got in the car with my friend. "Hey how did it go today?"said y/f/n "oh fine."I said a sly smirk playing on my face "is your trainer hot?" She asked "oh god yes he makes me melt he touched my hip today and my thigh and also my chin. "I said "chin? Thigh? Hip? Why was that? Girl tell me everything" she said "well my hip he was trying to straighten me out when we were stretching, thigh we were talking about something serious that made me feel bad and he rubbed my thigh and the chin he lifted my chin with his left hand so that I would talk to him" I said "ooooo you even remember what hand? You likeeee him!" She teased. I blushed "no " I said lowly "Yes you do you're blushing!"she said "fine maybe a little" I gave in.

"ooo I knew this personal trainer was a good idea he can get you in shape and be your cuddle buddy girl you hit the jackpot"she said "I don't even know if he likes me"I said sighing "no one ever does " I said "I'm pretty sure he does I saw him, I saw how he watched you walk out. It was cute" she said "I guess" I said and sighed. When I got home I immediately hit the showers and then got ready for bed. When I went to bed all I could think about was Justin and his huge muscular arms being wrapped around my body and his soft plump pink lips being on mine. Oh how I'd die to have that.

•This imagine actually has ALOT of parts but I can shorten it or rewrite it lol comment and vote posting all the gravities today so I can write more•