Coming Off Strong Part 3

Y/N

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" yelled a familiar voice.

I nearly jumped out of my skin I looked in front of me seeing double.

"What the fuck bro," said Jason as he shoves the other um... Jason??? Back.

I shook my head either I'm still a bit drunk from last night or I'm going completely insane because. TWO??? Jason's?!

"Justin you're always doing some dumb shit! But this?! seriously Justin, trying to kiss the girl I JUST fucked I knew you were missing a few bolts but not THAT many" he said shoving him again.

I stood there in shock putting two and two together as I looked between the two of them taking in both of their appearances. Complete identical twins besides their eye colors. One had closer to a bluish grey and the other a honey brown. Both were breathtakingly gorgeous and had the same amount of tattoos.

Of course, it was innocent that I mistook Justin for Jason because I wasn't really able to take in his appearance before he tried to kiss me. And of course, with all the noise we made the night before I thought we were in his home all alone.

"I let you stay with me for the week and this is how you repay me," Jason said shaking his head at his brother.

"I mean to be fair I did meet her first," said Justin with a smirk on his face. "What," I said causing the two of their necks to break in my direction. "Yea at your job sweetheart don't you remember?" said Justin walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, you mean where I curved the shit out of you? I knew I couldn't have possibly run into the same person three times in one day" I said shaking my head.

Jason chuckled "oh she told you, little bro," he said walking in my direction as well. "First of all, I was only born a minute after you so chill. Second, What do you mean three times in one day" asked Justin with his eyebrows furrowed. "I had met Jason about 6 hours earlier in a coffee shop, I dropped my card and he gave it back to me and offered me a ride to work to which I denied so... no Justin you did NOT meet me first and either way, I'm not a fucking snack or something you can't call "dibs" on me because you THINK you "saw" me first" I said folding my arms over my chest.

"You're damn right you're not just a snack you're a whole meal," said Justin smirking as he attempted to grab at my waist I put a hand flat in the middle of his chest lightly shoving him back. "You can save that," I said rolling my eyes.

Jason chuckled "Seriously Justin you just can't take no for an answer can you," said Jason rolling his eyes again as Justin shook his head.

"You just have to fuck every girl I go for don't you!" He said shoving Jason. "What part of I MET HER FIRST NOT YOU can you not understand," he said walking closer to Justin placing his finger square in his chest. As things grew more intense the two were forehead to forehead spitting slurs at one another. I never understood why men would get so close to each other during fights but otherwise, any sign of affection in close corners is considered "homosexual" or "un-masculine".

I shook my head of the thoughts as I focused back on the two brothers fighting. "Stop being fucking dumb bro" he growled shoving Justin aggressively. "If I had met her first, I'm sure she would've been in bed with me and not you," he said which clearly really pissed Jason off.

His eyes had turned from a cool bluish-grey to a dark brown almost black. "You just fucking think the world revolves around you and that everyone HAS to like you better cuz you've always been the "popular one" but news flash not everyone is gonna melt in your arms and open their legs to you," he said in a strangely calm tone sending chills down my spine.