Single (New Years Imagine)

"I'll be your boyfriend til the song goes off"

"New decade girlll this party is about to be lit and so is the rest of 2020!" Said y/b/f/n "I don't know if I really feel like going...Gio isn't responding and I was really looking forward to finally having a New Years kiss this year you know" I sighed constantly refreshing my messages.

"Girl fuck him and his inconsistent ass...we're gonna get you all glammed up and we're going out and if you meet someone you're leaving Gio in 2019, either way I think you should leave him in 2019" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me from the foot of my bed. "Go pick out a nice dress to wear preferably something tight maybe even a little sheer and some heels... and then I'll do your makeup" she said pushing me into the closet.

I decided upon a simple spaghetti strap dress that stopped a bit above mid thigh with a little fringe and some red bottoms. As I stepped out of the bathroom my bestfriend cheered "yes! Fuck turning heads we breaking necks tonight" she said spinning me around. "Alright now for makeup" she smirked as she sat me down next to my vanity.

After an hour had passed I still hadn't heard from Gio. I was honestly over him disappearing for every holiday or special occasion. I was convinced at this point he was living a double life and I was probably right.

We arrived at Club Lennox the lines were almost wrapped around the building but because my girl had connects we were able to get a vip booth and that granted us the ability to skip the line. The music was bumping and giving me the boost of energy I needed to get loose but of course I couldn't quite get there without some liquid courage.

"Henny and coke for me Ciroq for her" I ordered us some drinks before we waited for bottle service in vip. I swayed my hips as I walked over to my y/bf/n meeting her over in our vip section which we were splitting with another group of people because the club was so packed tonight.

I handed over her drink before taking a seat next to her sipping my henny and scanning the club. I could tell plenty of people were already tipsy and planned to be black out drunk before the clock strikes 12. Im sure I'll be on their wavelength in no time. I stood up dancing in front of my best-friend feeling eyes piercing through my already thin dress.

I grabbed y/bf/n's hand and found my way to the dance floor dancing with her for awhile before a male attractive to her standards at least pulled her in by her hips. Afraid to cock block her or look like a third wheel I found myself slowly moving my way back to vip where I could watch over her from afar. I stood by the railing in VIP and watched as she enjoyed herself before I felt a hand rest in the small of my back causing me to gaze to the side of me.

My eyes met some beautiful brown ones that reflected against the club lights with dirty blonde almost brown hair in some sort of updo. "Please don't tell me you're here all alone tonight" he whispered in my ear while his hand remained in the small of my back. I smirked slightly as I took in his appearance the multi colored lights highlighting select facial features.

"I actually have a boyfriend" I said attempting to shrug him off. "Well...where is he? Because I've been watching you since you came in and I haven't seen you with anyone other than that girl dancing with my bestfriend down there" he pointed before looking at me and smirking. "He wouldn't pick up and I wasn't just gonna sit at home feeling sorry for myself on New Years so I came with my bestfriend" I said before sipping my drink once again.

"So you came here by yourself tonight, cuz he wouldn't pick up the phone? He was suppose to bring you here tonight couldn't find him so you came alone. It don't matter cuz you're here now and the music you're enjoying so for the next couple minutes baby imma be your boyfriend" the words glided from his tongue into my ear like a melody.