A new chapter

-

Hey loves, it's your author formerly known as Neverenoughbizzle now known as RcseNoire.
I just wanted to inform everyone so that no one would be confused as to why the book cover has changed as well as my name. I've recently turned 20 years old and decided its time to transition into greater things than just being an occasional fanfic writer and a fanpage. Changing my username will help me be flexible not only writing for other fandoms but also normal fiction books that are in the works. I recently let go of one of my fanpages on Instagram and still own my main account.

Things have changed as far as the fandom goes and I've grown out of it but I will always admire Justin as an artist and for his music. As for this book I will continue to post as long as you all continue to read. Keep in mind that I do have a fan fiction by the name of Brave that has been getting updated at least once a week that I plan to pickup on updating twice a week now until the book is done.

As I said although I'm not necessarily super active in the fandom world anymore I do want to continue to release books and chapters for you guys as long as you're willing to read❤️

Oh and I changed the cover of the book and the name to be a little more professional... as I originally created this book when I was only about 14 years old. Let me know what you guys think of the new username, new book title, and new cover. Please continue to read, vote, comment, and send in your requests❤️ they are appreciated.

Sincerely,
Kiki🥂