Personal Trainer Part 4

It's been a month since I last went in to work out because my doctor told me to take a break because apparently I sprained my ankle but my work outs rn will only be for strengthening my ankles for physical therapy. I walked in and noticed Justin walking out the back room he saw me and his face lit up "Y/N"he spoke under his breath.i walked over to him and he pulled my in by my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He hugged me so tight lifting me off the ground "I missed you"he whispered in my ear. "I missed you too justin." I said as he sat me down and I straightened my shirt out. "Come back here" he said grabbing my hand and running to the back room. "Ow justin my ankle wait"I said and he stopped running I caught up. He closed the back door and grabbed my waist again pulling me towards him. He planted a deep kiss on my lips I pulled away shocked "justin..."I said "you didn't kiss back... What's wrong? Did I do something?"he asked "it's just we shouldn't do this ok? "I said "but I thought we had something.." He said "I'm sorry but... No"I said "c'mon what happened you don't remember the first time we kissed how special that was didn't you feel the sparks... Y/n don't act like you didn't because you kissed me again"he said "no I didn't you turned your cheek justin.." I said and began backing away "please what's happening I thought you were into me..."he said pulling my back by my hands. "I am i am it's just I don't wanna be doing this justin not here I pay you that wouldn't be right to pay you for a job and then you'd also be my boyfriend and if you pissed me off I'd still have to deal with you here I'm not doing that to myself" I said "please I promise I won't let us get in the way of my job "he said caressing my cheek I moved my face "no"I said and began to walk out but I was pulled back in and the door was slammed closed I was pushed against the wall and a forceful kiss planted on my lips. I kissed back that time. "Justin?"I heard a male voice. Justin didn't let go of the kiss he only deepened it picking me up. As I heard the door open I start to hit Justin's chest telling him to let go. "Justin did you g-oh"said a male voice Justin let go and I hid my face in his shoulder. "Um sorry your a little busy"said a blonde haired male. "Nah Ryan it's ok. Babe we can finished later why don't u go stretch?"he said "okay"I said and walked out Ryan..that was his name. "So I guess you win"said Ryan. I felt bad for still eavesdropping. "Yea pay up"he said "I'll cash My check later and send you the money man I can't believe you got her to kiss you let alone make out with you she's so hot.. Idk how you did it but you win the bet"he said right then my heart broke he did all this for a stupid bet. "Yea man "said Justin. I got up and walked out nearly crying. I knew he'd never like me for real...

•wow these imagines have only been up for less 24 hours and I already have almost 100 views keep commenting and voting don't forget to follow me and I'll follow back ps message me or post on my message board for requests!•