• Touché •

I helped Felix clean his house, and we sat down to watch T.V.

Instead of cuddling, we sat apart, and talked about Cry and Marzia and other important people in our lives.

Felix was on his laptop when there was a familiar ring.

"Oh... Um... She's video calling. Would you mind..." He scratched his forehead, cringing that he had to ask such a rude request.

"I'll be in the kitchen. Don't be mad if all your food is gone, though."

"Thanks, you're the best."

He picked up the call.

As it loaded he cleared his throat and fixed his hair.

"Hiii!" A high pitch voice filled the room.

I peaked around the corner and almost melted to see how happy he was. He was truly in love with this girl.

I leaned forward more, and slipped on a some shaving cream, falling forward into the tile kitchen floor.

"FUCK!" A couple pans I reached for toppled on top of me.

"Who is that?" The girl giggled.

"Oh... That's my mom... She fell."

"I thought your parents went on a cruise... For their anniversary?"

I froze on the floor, not wanting to make anymore noise.

"Yup. It's my friend. I didn't want to embarrass her haha."

I knew the real reason was because he didn't want Marzia to get the wrong idea.

"Oh... Who?" Worry filled her voice.

Felix seemed to panic, fidgeting under the table.

"She's a friend from school, she got caught in the rain, I was the closest house." He lied but I didn't mind. I would probably do the same.

"I see. Well, nice to meet you!" She called to me, still concerned.

I repaired this with awkward reassurance.

"I'll leave you two love birds to it..." I got up, and left the room, leaving Felix an most-likely Marzia, red faced.

I went into Felix's bedroom, and collapsed on the bed, my head was pounding even more.

All this love stuff is stressful.

So I thought about what Cry would say to cheer me up. Probably something like: "Well, pretty face... You got me!"
Or he would send me a gif of a fat guy falling down a hill.

God I love him.

I fell asleep, for like, the third time today.

"YOU SLEEP IN MY BED, YOU PAY THE PRICE GURLL" Felix shouted while banging pots together.

I jumped backwards and nearly fell off but he quickly grabbed my ankle, and pulled me back on.

"Eeeuuhh... Don't you have anything better to do?" I rolled off the bed purposely this time.

"Well... Marzia... But she's not here, so you will do." He flashed me a creepy smile.

"Ewww perviplier... Netflix and chill really IS a fuck boy trap..."

Felix laughed and threw a pillow at me.

"I'll feed you, but then you gotta go. A bunch of my friends are coming over and-" I interrupted him with a sharp gasp.

I looked him dead in the eyes, with the most puzzled face I could ever pull off. I swear I went cross eyed.

"You have friends?"