• Never Ever •

"Hey... Come back soon..." The familiar female voice came from every direction.

Everything was dark, but vibrant. Like neon black. It was strange.

"I know things suck... But I have some more bad news..." Another familiar female voice echoed around me.

"We all miss you... Even though you're a Sherlock hater..." A male voice chuckled.

"It's time to wake up now." This voice was clear, and pleasant. It was un-deniably Cry's.

I opened my eyes, and shot up, looking around.

The sight of the monitors and tubes attached to me made my breathing unsteady, and the beeping changed pace.

Someone practically ran into the room to comfort me.

"What's going on? Where am I?" My eyes widened and I tried to get up but the lady was holding me down.

"You need to rest right now, but you will know soon enough-"

"Where is Felix- FELIX! FELIX!" I began calling his name and violently struggling to get out of the nurses grasp.

"Ms, please. All this commotion will just make it take longer to recover!" The beeping from the monitors were rapid.

"Take me to him. TAKE ME TO HIM!" I began trying to remove the tubes but was stopped by the lady.

"(Y/n), deep breaths." She hushed me.

I sat back as my eyes were about to pop out of my head. I was breathing heavy from chronic exhaustion.

She put a tray of food in front of me and I basically attacked it.

"You were in a coma for quite a while. 2 and a half weeks to be exact..." I listened and noticed all the flowers on the table.

Cry must be worried sick. I hope he didn't do anything stupid.

"What happened to Felix?" I shot my head up at her.

She looked down at her hands, folded neatly in her lap.

Her eyebrows were turned upwards, and she frowned.

She looked up at me, and didn't have to say a word. Her glazed eyes, that couldn't even looked at me. The hung open mouth that couldn't find words even if it wanted to.

Felix was dead.

"No..." I breathed before breaking down.

I put my eyes in my palms, and dug my finger tips into my scalp.

I began to cry and shrivel up in front of this complete stranger.

"FUCK!" I rolled over, holding my knees.

I've felt this pain before... My father... My mother...

I didn't know them like I knew Felix. He was one of the only people I had.

And now he's gone.

It's not fair. It's never ever fair.

He didn't deserve this. I wish he didn't turn the stupid bike. It should have been me.

This is probably my fault, too. I should have never gone for a ride. If I had just said no...

I shouldn't be thinking like this. It really isn't helping.

Felix is gone. And there is nothing I can do about it. It's done. Over.

"I'll just give you a moment alone..." The nurse hesitated to place her hand on my back, before exiting the room.