six

Hayley now stood by my side, while Amy, Gabriel's mate took some clothes out of my closet. These two were my closest friends in this pack, and I could talk to them about anything. And that's what we're doing now, talking about Christian.

"He did what now?" Hayley screeched, dropping the suitcase she was carrying onto the floor with a loud thud. I told her not to, especially with her seven months along.

I told them about what he did, and I'm not the only one who could tell Hayley looked beyond furious. She clearly had dropped the nice act in a fit of rage.

"Yeah." I breathed out, throwing the shirt Amy tossed me into my second suitcase.

"I'm going to murder his ass!" She declared and raced to the door. Thankfully, Amy was there first and grabbed ahold of her.

"You will not hurt Alena's mate. He's an alpha for crying out loud! Not to mention he leads the Bade Pack, this country's most dangerous pack yet!" Amy whispered, using her freaky Luna powers on Hayley, who looked down and muttered a quiet yes. If I didn't have enhanced hearing, I wouldn't have heard that, or the things she was muttering about Christian.

"Thanks for reminding me." I groaned, flopping onto the bed. Both of them gave me a look of pity. I don't necessarily like pity, but from them it was okay in the least. It might be the last time someone will ever feel bad for me or understand me to some length for a long time. I just hope I make at least one friend there.

"Sorry Lena."

"No it's fine. I'm just gonna ignore the mutt." I whispered, staring up at the light blue ceiling. This might be the last time I'll step foot in here, the last time I lay on this bed and talk to my friends. The last time I'll ever see the beautiful mural of wolves.

"I don't wanna go."

I felt the bed sink down by my head and fingers stroke my hair softly. That was something Dominic, the man who raised me after the 'accident' happened, did when I was upset or scared. It's somehow soothing, and it feels good.

"None of us do." Amy said quietly. Hayley sighed, sitting down next to the suitcase. She layer a hand on her stomach, rubbing it gently.

"Why couldn't I just be mated to one of the suckers here?"

"Because the moon goddess has plans for each of us. Yours just might be a little more tougher than ours was. But I think she chose you because you might be able to help him. And he may be able to help you."

I looked up at Amy, who smiled softly, then down at Hayley, who glared at the door. She might be taking this the hardest. I was closer to her than Amy, due to the fact that she is Luna and always busy or with Gabe.

"I don't want him to help me. I'm perfectly fine on my own."

A knock rang through the room, interrupting our last moment together.

"Come in," Amy yelled. I sat up, watching the door slowly open to reveal Christian. He positioned himself up against the door frame, crossing his arms and looking directly at our luna.

"It's time to go. I'll help her finish up."

Amy nodded, and Hayley reluctantly got up. Silently begging her not to leave, I watched as she hesitantly left, giving one last look at Christian.

"Hurt her again and I'll make sure you never were born." She threatened. Christian glared back at her, stepping through the door and hurriedly closing it. Wow, I've never seen Hayley threaten someone as high ranked at him. Not even my brother, who was basically like her brother. Damn, she loves me, and that why I'll miss her a lot.