fifteen

Christian's POV

"What just happened?" I yelled, eyeing Mario and the crowd of people. They were all on the training field, and the moment Alena's emotions intruded into my own, I knew something was up. This has to be it.

Everybody snapped their heads back, looking away from the oh-so-popular subject. I swear to god if it's Alena and something's wrong with her I'm going to murder someone.

You're the one who fucked up her feelings! Tobias barked inside my head. Ok yeah, but that was just because I was too angry. I really don't want her to be upset or hurt, and I know I messed up bad when I told her she wasn't part of this pack. Of course she is, she belongs here.

Not with the way you've treated her, He scolded. Yeah I get it, mutt.

Mario looked down, glared, and charged forward. People stared bluntly.

"What the fuck-"

"Dalia picked a fight with Alena. We all know who won."

That bitch. That. Fucking. Bitch. The bitch who made Alena think I kissed her, who made us start off bad, I swear if she laid a hand on Alena , she's dead.

"Dalia!" I yelled. The people suddenly parted, revealing Dalia herself cradling her stomach.

"Oh, Christian!" She cried, launching her body forward. Her makeup smeared face was constructed into a desperate one and tears were in her eyes. Damn, Alena hurt her that much?

Good job.

She's still a pack member.

Yeah whatever.

"T-That girl...she h-hurt me Christian! Punish her!" She cried. My anger flashed white hot, but my face remained composed.

"And did you harm her?"

"Well, yes! She deserved it! She deserves to be beaten for what she's done!"

By now my fist were clenched together so tight it hurt. My teeth were ground together, biting back my tongue. I swear if we were alone I would beat this girl sensless.

"Christian," Said my beta, trying to intervene. I shrugged him off and glared down at the bitch.

"Did you know that that girl is your luna? And more, my mate?"

Her face was priceless. Every piece of hope and desperation slowly ebbed away until it was mad up of pure horror.

"B-B-But I'm...I-I was t-the luna," She whispered, looking down.

"Yes. You were. Now if you'll excuse me, I  have to go find my mate." I leaned over to Mario. "Lock her up in one of the cells. It's about time I got rid of her."

He nodded grimly, though I could tell he was happy about this. Truthfully everyone I personally knew never liked her, and the only reason she was going to become luna in the first place was because she's strong and the council chose her.

From this point on I tried sniffing the air for Alena's scent, which led right into the rogue forest.

Oh shit.

Sprinting, I chucked my shirt away and shifted mid air. Tobias instantly followed her scent, which led deeper and deeper into the forest. Shit, no! Those rogues can't be too far away from here, and I won't be able to stand it if they even look at her.

Her scent went deeper and deeper into this damn forest, drawing closer to the edge of my territory. Tobias carried on, going full speed. Then, I saw her.