author's note

First of all, thank for picking this book. I know there's a lot to choose from on wattpad, so thanks for spending your time on this one.
Second, you're definitely gonna want to read this. I've removed all future authors notes, so this is the only one you're gonna get from me. 

So please, take a seat.

First, this is a book about werewolves

First, this is a book about werewolves. It's a little different than others, but I was young when I came up with all the ideas. So yes, when they shift back from their wolf form, they're going to be wearing their underwear, not completely naked. I know, it's a little stupid but I want the story to keep some of its original elements.

Second, the main character is a bit problematic. She jumps to conclusions, has a temper, but is loving and makes up for her vices with her virtues. Having a perfect character makes for a boring story, and I'm sorry if you don't agree with the way she may see things. This also goes for the alpha as well, who although isn't a totally dominant and possessive freak, is going to be an alpha and exert his power in different ways. Do not take to heart all the things they do, and you can definitely PM me if you have CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to improve the overall plot, story, or character development.

Third, yes, there is a sequel to the book. It's called Escaping Rogue, and takes place a few months after the end. It's not necessary to read, but it will definitely carry on the mystery that this book contains. It's being updated rather slowly, so please just bare with me on this.

Lastly, please don't comment any spoilers or negative remarks. If you truly have a problem with something in the book, then as I said PM me and we can work it out.

See if you can make it through this cringe-worthy-written-by-a-thirteen-year-old-story!