Chapter Six

Forgotten

Chapter Six

Bella sat in a very stylish romantic restaurant 'La Bella Italia', opposite her was her husband Edward. This was supposed to be their second first date as she had suggested. So far, it was going really well. Bella was still mad about the way Edward handled the whole Jacob situation but she was willing to let it go for now. She wanted to enjoy this night with Edward and just forget about anything and anyone else.

Alice had come over to their house earlier to help Bella with picking out an outfit to wear, which Bella was very thankful for as she'd spent an hour at a loss as to what the hell she liked to wear. Alice had informed her that Edward always preferred her in Blue, so they'd picked out a beautiful Blue knee length dress that was a bit longer I the back than the front and was sleeveless but had a strap that went around her neck instead. Alice was about to give her a pair of gorgeous black pumps to wear but she suddenly pulled them back. Bella looked at her curiously.

"I say this with love," Alice said, "But Bella, honey; you're not exactly the most graceful person I know. These shows would be a death trap to you." She then handed Bella a pair of "safe shoes" as she called them.

At first Bella wasn't really sure about the whole but when Edward's jaw dropped as soon as she walked down the stairs, she felt satisfied that the dress was perfect.

Edward looked damn perfect too. He wore a dark blue shirt and black pants. Simple enough, yeah, but on Edward it looked freaking gorgeous.

The restaurant they sat in at the moment was very stylish. Bella felt that she'd been there before.

"This is where we came to celebrate any sort of anniversary. It was our place." Edward said. Does he read minds?

They spent about an hour eating and talking about anything and everything. Most of that time consisted of Bella asking him questions about their life together and Edward trying to answer as best as he can.

"So, Edward, is Jacob the guy I dated while you and I were on a break?" Bella asked out of nowhere.

Edward seemed to pale a little it at her question.

"It's just that you said that when we had that fight when I found out who you really were, that I started seeing someone else and the Jacob mentioned that we dated…and I just wanted to know, you know, to avoid any confusions…" Bella stuttered.

Edward laid his hand over hers to stop her nervous chattering.

"Yes, Jacob was the guy you dated while we were on a break." It seemed really hard for him to talk about it that Bella regretted even bringing it up.

"Jacob and I were never on good terms with each other," Edward went on, "You've know him almost you entire life and I guess I was kind of jealous of how close you two seemed to be and then ofcoarse it got worse when you two started dating."

Bella nodded. She understood what he meant. She couldn't imagine what it would've felt like, if she'd been in his place. Bella almost growled. Just the thought of someone else with Edward made her want to hit something…or someone.

The rest of dinner went on peacefully. Bella made sure not to mention Jacob again since it upset Edward so much.

When they got home, Edward asked if she wanted to watch a movie with him and she said that she'd love to. They both headed upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes and then they met in the family room.

The room had so many shelves that were decked with what looked like hundreds of dvds, Bella wondered how they were even going to decide what to watch. Before she had time to say anything, Edward pulled out a CD case, opened it and inserted the CD into the dvd player.