Amelia Gallin

Amelia POV
Hi, I'm Amelia! I'm the perky one in my group of friends! I am friends with all the outcasts at my college. Although, I don't know why anyone but, the outcast wouldn't wanna be friends with me! I'm great!

Anyways, my friends are Oscar, Percy, Andy, Britt and Jane. Oscar has black hair and green eyes, he's cute but, not my type he is also dating Jane. Jane has blonde hair and blue eyes, she's nice but, I don't know why we hang out with her she's not that pretty! Andy and Britt both are blonde with brown eyes. Everyone thought they were twins at first so, I think that's the only reason Britt would go for a slob like Andy. Just so she could set the record straight in a big manor that the weren't related.

And finally! The love of my life! ( and he totally feels the same way so don't question me!!!) percy!! He is the hottest guy EVER!! Like he has these really nice green or blue eyes. I don't really care what color his eyes are as long as there HOT!!!

tots getting off topic, so I am pretty sure he doesn't have a girlfriend and even if he did he would dump her for me in a heartbeat. I start walking to our table and can already hear them.

"Guys, she's annoying why do we have to hang out with her." My boyfriend, Percy said.

"I like her. She has her moments where she isn't a she-devil." Britt, the only person I actually like in the group said.

"Do you really believe that?" Said Andy.

"Guys she's coming." Oscar said.

I turned around. No one was behind me, who were they talking about?

-----sexy birthday line break------

Next class period
Oscar wasn't in his normal seat he was probably throwing up that lunch. God it was awful! Why is the cafeteria food so awful?

I decided to sit down in his seat because it was close to Percy. Not close enough for a make out session but, it was a better view than, my normal seat.

After a while I noticed a note sitting on my desk. It couldn't have been there when I walked in. Or was it? Was I really that involved in my makeup? NAH!(A/N: YA!) I unfolded the note. It read

You are invited to Percy Jackson's 23thrd pool/birthday party. Wear swimwear.

(Imagine more info on location here)

It was to nice to be Percy's handwriting so I assumed it was his mom's writing. Percy was childish like that. I bet he still lives with his mom! What? I can't make fun of the person I secretly love?

Wow, I finally noticed. Percy lives really far off campus in one of the rich neighborhoods, weird.

---more fabulous time skip----

The party
I was wearing a dress that could win an award for most cleavage shown while wearing a dress. Perfect! I hadn't gotten Percy a present since me asking him out was probably enough.

When I got there I expected it to be a lot of kids from our school but, I was mistaken. It was a bunch of random people our age I had never met before and a few kids from our school.

I walked over to were all our friends were. It took me a bit to find them because damn! This place was huge (silly mortal, it is dam.).

"Have you seen Oscar?" Jane said. "Percy said he was invited but, never told him if he was coming or not."

"I don't really care Jane, I never really liked you or Oscar so go run along, the people that actually matter are talking."

Jane gave a look to Britt and stomped off.

"So, why is no one ever over here? This is my first time coming here." Basically I was asking why has his future girlfriend never been to his house.

"Probably because he doesn't li-" Britt elbowed him.

"We come over here all the time. Annabeth is fun to hangout with too. I wish she went to our school.To bad the baby keeps her busy."

"She doesn't even need school she is such a genius."

I didn't know Percy had a sister or a niece/nephew. "Who's Annabeth?"

"You haven't met her? You gotta! She's the coolest! She beats me at like every video game!" Andy said

"Yo Annabeth." He then, shouted.

A fat blonde girl walked up to us. I assumed she was pregnant though considering what my friends said about her. I saw her earlier trying to convince a scrawny kid that Percy was a Leo.

"Yea?"

"This is Amelia."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I didn't even know I was gonna have a soon to be sister in law."

"Wha-" she was about to say when Percy walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey guys, Amelia what are you doing here?" He said the last part a little snotty.

"You invited me."

"No I didn't, oh wait you took oscars invite didn't you?"

"Maybe, so what your party is better off without him and it's a win win because if I hadn't of gotten oscar's I wouldn't have gotten one because I think you lost mine."

"You were never invited. I didn't lose anything. Oscar would've been better to have here."

"Percy is that anyway to talk to your future girlfriend?"

"Excuse me!" Anniebelle said

"Shut your pie whole! Why are you even talking your not apart of this conversation!"

"The reason I am talking is because I am his future wife!"

"Wha- wh-" I looked at Percy waiting for him to tell me that his sister was just delusional.

"Why don't you just leave! And don't bother sitting with us at school tomorrow!"

I looked at Britt expecting her to back me up but, she just had her arms crossed and was glaring at me.

"Fine!" I stomped off

Doesn't a pretty girl like me deserve a happy ending more than, that ugly dumb blonde! I'll find a way sooner or later to break them up I said to myself.

But, I never did.