Nate Manson

Oh my gawd! To in a row! I uploaded! Two chapters! In a row! That weren't 6 months apart! Everybody start screaming! It's a Christmas (Even though it's March) Miracle!

Nate POV 

I got out of my car and walked into school. When I got to class I was greeted by a punch to the face from a guy named Jack. I looked over his shoulder for a second to find that the teacher wasn't here yet. Great, there goes my only defense. I ducked underneath his arm as he lifted it up for a second punch. That was the good part about being scrawny, you easily avoid getting multiple bruises. 

 The reason people bully me is due to my black clothes and wimpy exterior. I make for an easy target, and it is often people bully those who are different to make them feel better about themselves. I walked away from the guy shouting at me to get back here and face him "like a man." I headed over to my seat right next to my best friend Nico Di Angelo. We'd instantly bonded over the fact that we both often got thrown into trash cans and beaten up. He often got more beat up then me due to that fact that people didn't like the fact that he wasn't straight. This school was really bad. 

 Right as Jack started walking back over to us, the teacher came in and he instantly got back in his seat. Nico and I talked like we normally did during class. 

 "I am now currently preparing myself for extra punches this afternoon." Nico said, "My boyfriends picking me up to take me to our Summer camp we go to."

 "In the middle of Spring? Isn't Summer camps usually in the Summer?"

 "Yeah, but we go all year-round. By the way I won't be coming back after Spring break, sorry." I hadn't even realized that today was the Friday before Spring Break. Wait. He wasn't coming back?

 "What why?"

 "I'm going back to my camp, plus I have some family problems." Before I knew it the bell rang and Nico and I were walking out of class. 

 "So I guess we aren't going to see each other again." 

 "Psssh don't make this into a cheesy movie scene." He said jokingly. I was about to say a sarcastic comment in reply, but I suddenly was being pinned up against a locker.

 "Well look who we have here." Man this really is turning into a cheesy movie. At that moment, a guy walked up and pushed the two guys off of us. He might as well of been wearing a flipping cape because he just saved us like superman. He was blonde and had blue eyes.  (NO IT'S NOT JASON I'M TOO MUCH OF A SOLANGELO SHIPPER TO PASS UP THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR FLUFFINESS)

 Will POV OOOOOOHHH PLOT TWEEEST IT'S THE FIRST TIME IT'S NOT AN OCS POV (I think..)

I waited outside in the car for Nico for about fifteen minutes when he didn't come, I started to get worried, had a monster attacked? I walked into the school to see Nico and another guy pinned up to lockers next to each other. So monsters did attack. The human kind. 

 I pushed the two guys off of Nico and what I assumed was his friend. 

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" I heard the large guy say. He tried punching me in the face but, I ducked. Nico, the other guy, and I started to walk off. I heard a loud grunt come from behind us. "YOUR BOYFRIEND WON'T ALWAYS BE HERE TO PROTECT YOU!"

 We walked off to outside the building. Nico and the other guy hugged. "So this really is the last time I'm gonna see you, damn, this bites, well have fun at camp."

I felt a twinge of jealously, I don't really know why, Nico would raise literally raise hell for me. Nico and I got into the car and drove off. After about 3 minutes Nico started to laugh.

"Your so adorable when your jealous."

 "Was it really that obvious?"

 "Yes, but it was cute." He said as he kissed me on the cheek.

--------------------------------------------------

I felt this chapter got to deep and it required some cute jealous Will to save it.

GODAMN I CAN'T GET THESE CHARACTERS PERSONALITIES RIGHT TO SAVE MY LIFE.

Who do you want to be met next? Which pairing or just group of people? Any suggested scenarios?

And don't you worry, I'll edit this god awful chapter tomorrow when I'm not half-asleep.