Andy Waterson

Okay so I felt really REALLY REALLY bad about having 2 authors notes in a row and like no actual chapters for a week! So here is a new chapter! (Yes! We still have a new chapter this weekend on schedule)

I don't know much about swim team stuff so really sorry if this is inaccurate!

Andy Waterson POV

I was getting ready for our big swim competition. We were so gonna beat Goode High! I hear their best player is some Perry Johnson! What a lame name! I mean my name even has Water in it!

I walked out of the locker room and looked around the bleachers. Few people were here already. In fact, only three people were. Towards the front row stood three people with the weirdest signs ever sitting next to them.

One said, You go Seaweed Brain! Another, said Go KelpHead! And the last one said, Good Job FishBoy!

What? Does? That? Mean?

I stared at them intently, one of them was a scrawny latino boy, the other was a punk looking girl with black hair. Neither sparked my interest, but the last one did. She was a beautiful dumb blonde. She looked like an airhead who would love to go out with a jock like me. I mean who writes seaweed brain on a sign?

I started walking up to them when I heard their weird conversation

"Leo, why did you even want to come?" The punk girl said.

"One, because I was bored and Calypso was busy doing I don't know, girl stuff, and two, because I wanted to hold up a sign that says fish boy, and finally because I wanted to light on fire when Percy wins." The Latino boy said. LIGHT ON FIRE?! WHAT?! THIS KID WAS GONNA USE A LIGHTER AND BURN HIMSELF?!

"NO SETTING YOUR SELF ON FIRE AROUND MORTALS, VALDEZ!" The pretty girl said.

"Fine."

I was about to proceed with asking the girl out when the coach, shouted at me and said the game was gonna start soon. I had noticed as I was listening to their conversation more and more people had arrived. I went with the coach and waited for it to start.

----------SEXY LINE BREAK-----------------

The game ended fast. Like real fast. Like I am pretty sure, Perry just ran around the pool when no one was looking and said, he made it here first.

We lost, because that Perry boy obviously cheated.

I decided that at least I would get the chance to ask out the hot girl, so I went back to where they were sitting and found her making out with Perry Johnson! WHAT THE HECK? I ran up to them and pushed him off.

"DUDE! FIRST YOU CHEAT! AND THEN YOU RUIN MY CHANCES WITH THIS DUMB BLONDE!" I shouted. Perry stumbled, but almost instantly got back up. I expected him to throw a weak punch at me but instead he just grinned like a mad man. Then I felt two people tap me on the shoulder. I turned around to see the goth girl and the hot girl punching their palms, with an angry expression on both of their faces.

"No one, calls me dumb, and doesn't get a black eye." She said, coldly. I turned around expecting to see Perry command his woman-servant (GOD DANG MESSING WITH PERCABETH AND THEN BEING SEXIST) to calm down. Sadly, that is not what I saw. 

Perry was clenching his fist, and was also angry. I heard somewhere behind the girls, the latino boy say, "If I were you, I would run now."

WHAT! I ain't no scaredy cat! I can handle fighting two girls, and some weak jerk! I held up my fists and started to fight.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I can't handle fighting to girls, and some weak jerk.

At least, that's what my broken ribs and black eyes say.

-----------------------------------

Sorry it was crappy! It was written fast since, I had to go to bed and I really wanted to post something to make up for the constant authors notes