Cass Abernathy

Cass POV
I was a new Aphrodite girl. I had just gotten here today and already I saw tons of cute boys! Gods, so many cute boys. Who should I go out with first!

It took me a while to find the perfect boy. He was a guy from the Apollo cabin. He looked really sweet and caring, awww. He was the perfect first person to break the heart of!

His name was Will Solace.

I asked the guy who was showing me around about him. I think his name was jack? Jasper? Wait maybe it was Jason.. Anyways,

"So who's that cute guy, and does he have a girlfriend?" I said.

"That's Will Solace, he's not.. He doesn't have a girl.. He's not single." He said snickering, having to restart his sentence due to being unable to figure out how to word it.

"I can make that change." I replied as I walked up to him. I reapplied another layer of cherry red lipstick just in case.

"Uhh Cass?" Jackson said.. No wait! His name was definitely Jiper!

As I walked up to him the dinner bell rang. Dangit! I'll just ask him during dinner.

I grabbed my food and sat down. Like 3 Aphrodite girls came up to me saying that I had to burn my food.

"Excuuuse me! I'm not giving up my dinner to a terrible mom! It's not like she even needs it! She's immortal!" I shouted. You could hear the sounds of lightning in the background. I heard someone laughing in the background.

" 'Last person who didn't give mom a sacrifice had to wear awfully bright makeup that was done horribly for a week." Said a girl named Andy, my sister.

"Bleh, like mom would ever do that to her fav daughter! I said as I continued (What some might say sloppily,) eating.

The next day I woke up and ran my hand threw my beautiful long locks of black hair. Except for when I did that, I didn't feel my normal beautiful long hair. I picked up a mirror sitting on my night stand, and I was horrified at what I saw. My hair was bright green with red highlights and was a pixie cut. That's not we're the tragedies stopped. My hair looked like it was done by a three year old, AND my makeup looked just how Andy said it would.

I heard a girl named June and a few others snickering. Then, Andy walked up.

"I told you so, I also forgot that mom was in a bad mood so.." She said, as she touched my awful hair. "I guess she went for the more permanent approach, it'll take a while for that hair to grow back,"

HOW WAS I GOING TO ASK WILL OUT NOW?! No No No it's okay.. I mean he can't turn down my wonderful personality!

I headed out the door after changing out of my clothes. I had come to find all of my clothes were now baggy, stained shirts and very long, very ugly patterned skirts. So, I borrowed a cute, (Skimpy,) Totally, innocent (Totally NOT innocent) outfit from one of my sisters. I mean, I didn't ask them, but I'm sure they won't mind, after all I'm their favorite sister.

I walked towards the Apollo cabin to find something that shocked me. Will was kissing someone. Normally, I would've been fine, and just pushed her out of the way and won over Will with my good looks. But that's the thing. This wasn't a her. It was a HIM.

It was some emo scrawny kid. He looked weak, I could push him, but something tells me even if I did do that Will wouldn't be mine.

I guess he wasn't my type, at least that's what I'll tell myself whenever I feel heartbroken when I see them.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Sorry, I haven't been uploading. I REALLY wanted to, except at the same time I didn't, you get what I'm saying, No? Okay. Basically, I wanted to, but at the same time, sleep sounded like a really good option for me right now.

Anyways! What ship/demigods group do you want someone to meet next? I already have an idea for the next one.. but if you wanna put in which one you want for the NEXT NEXT one I'll definitely do it! Unless it isn't something I ship... I'll try to do it.. But sometimes it's hard to write those one's.

Also Have you guys seen MockingJay Part 2? I saw it the day after it came out.