Alicia Heroeis

Okay, so I'm really sorry that the chapters didn't get put up on Christmas. My plan was to post them the day after Christmas, I planned on writing them while I was on vacation (Which I left for the day after Christmas) and posting them then, but then my phone broke and I had left my laptop at home. So it's now 4 am and I've gotten the inspiration to finish what I promised. I will probably end up posting more chapters tomorrow.

This one is not very christmasy, but I really wanted to do it so I just added snow.

Alicia Pov

 It was snowing outside. My hat was covered in snow, while snow had also managed to find it's way into my boots. I was very uncomfortable as I was, so it didn't help that a reporter was jamming a microphone into my face while asking questions. 

 "Miss, if you could, could you recall the events of what happened hear for the camera?" I always hated reporters, I understood they were doing their job, but I had just wanted to go to the store and then go home. It was not my fault I had been the only witness to a 'meteor crash', that was what people were saying it was, but I knew differently.

 "It's okay if you need a moment to calm yourself down." One of the newscasters said. I took the woman's advice and sat down, trying to recall what had just happened;

 I was walking to the grocery store to grab some ingredients for dinner. When I saw something that looked like a ball of fire coming plummeting towards the ground at an extremely fast rate. As it got closer to the ground I realized that it was a large, metal dragon carrying two passengers; A man and a woman.

 Instead of getting out of the way of it, I did what any reasonable person in today's age would do, I pulled out my phone and recorded it. Looking back, this seems a little stupid, but in my defense, no one else in the town square was running. On a side note, there was no one else anywhere nearby.

 When they landed in a way that was anything but safe, I further inspected. My eyes had not deceived me, it had indeed been two teenagers riding a metal dragon. They didn't notice me at first. The boy immediately went to fixing the dragon, while the girl watched, looking like she wanted to help. 

 "Well this was one way of notifying Camp Half-Blood where we were." The guy said. 

 They noticed me after the dragon was repaired.

 "Ummm." The girl stared and notified the boy of my presence by tapping him on the shoulder and pointing to me.

 "The mist should stop her from seeing Festus. Hopefully, people will think this is just a meteor crash or something. Maybe aliens. Probably aliens."

 I didn't know what this mist was or who these kids are, but I was in shock. I didn't even realize when the two teens had taken their dragon and flew away. (God, I never thought I'd say that sentence.)

 I ended up telling the reporters that I had just seen a meteor, because I figured anyone would think I was crazy if I told them about how I saw a robot dragon crash down, but I'll never forget that weird day.