Jack Swarmsion

Anything said in these chapters are from the characters belief and I don't feel the same way as them. Example: This kid makes a joke about cutting or emo people or I can't even remember it was so stupid. I don't agree with that.

Also I am not a middle aged man who writes books for a living so I don't own PJO or HOO.

ANYWAYS!

Because I haven't done my otp yet....

Jack POV

I was sitting in class when the most annoying kid in class walked in, he was late yet again. Can you guess who he is? Nico Di Angelo. He is soooo annoying! He steals all my ladies! I assume they think he's gonna turn out to be a vampire or like some super hero dude who just acts goth so no one will notice him.

But, he's not. He's just some Emo kid (I THOUGHT HE WAS GOTH A SECOND AGO GOD YOU UNCULTURED SWINE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!) who is an attention hog! He has like, no friends and doesn't talk to anyone. I bet he cuts himself! And cries because his sister died or something!

I heard him finally talking to one of his only friends. I don't even understand how he made friends with that kid. They don't talk to each other since, Nico doesn't ever talk. "What! You are leaving! For the entire rest of the year!" His friend said.

"Yes James, I am leaving to go to camp." Who goes to camp during school? Isn't that summer stuff for twelve year olds? "My friends are gonna pick me up after school."

Oh I gotta see this! It's probably a bunch of druggies and ravers and like punk wannabes. It'll be hilarious. No one will believe he is some hero if they see him hanging out with a bunch of bad people.

------SEXY LINE BREAK THAT HAS A PART TIME JOB AS A LINE DANCER AND A BREAK DANCER SO THERE!!------------

I waited out there for 15 minutes before Nico came out. (YEA WELL I WAITED 9 BOOKS IN TWO SERIES BEFORE NICO CAME OUT TO US!!) Seriously! I had to miss my ride and now I have to walk home when this is all over. It was worth it though, I would get a bunch of ladies who stalk Nico after I show people in the school Nico Di Angelo hangs out with druggies.

No one was left in the parking lot besides a truck that said strawberry fields on the side. Do we have strawberries in the school lunches now? No couldn't be there was a bunch of teens in the truck. Maybe it was their parents' truck for their parents' work.

I had begun to thought Nico's friends stood him up. He was such an emotional freak that my plan was still gonna work. I just had to get a picture of when Nico started crying because he had no friends that liked him. 

My plan blew up in my face when he started walking to the truck. There was some sexy girls in that truck. I was suddenly wishing I had been friends with Nico so I could get him to introduce me to these girls.

Nico walked to the truck. Hey, maybe one of these girls was his girlfriend and I could get a picture of them kissing and then girls would leave him alone. Boy, was I wrong. Nico walked up to the van and out came a boy that looked like pure sunshine.

Then, they kissed.

My mind was blown.

The guy I had been having competition with to get ladies. The guy who everyone adores besides me. The guy my girlfriend left me for even though, she was turned down. The guy who stole my game. Was also the guy who was gay without anyone knowing it.

I was to shocked to take a picture. I was in complete shock that this was the guy who was giving me trouble with the ladies.

Then, they got in the van and drove off before I could take a picture. I didn't get a picture sadly but, anyone who was left at school had seen it. So I didn't really need it. This was gonna be all the gossip next week.

But, I remembered something I heard in the conversation. Nico wasn't coming back till next year. So, when he comes back I will still have the ladies then!

But, he didn't come back. He never came back to the school. Never. So even after I finally got my ladies back. I still didn't have Nico's face to rub it in. 

---------------------

Solangelo is my OTP.

Always.

ALWAYS.