Im. Not. Getting off of this bus

Ashton pretty much dragged me to the couch which made no sense because his follow up move was to sit down and tweet. While he was busy on his phone I walked over to luke.

"What the fuck was that" I asked him
"What do you mean"
"Me and asthon are not 5 year olds you can't control us like your our parent."
"Look I just don't want anything to happen"
"Ashton not exactly a killer"
"Your gonna get off this bus and never speak to each other again you gonna hate it and regret your choices"
"How would you know"
"Because it already happened to calum he met this great guy-"
"Wait calums gay"
"Ya anyways they really like each other but when we left California it was over."
I looked towards my feet. That's the conclusion it always came to. Why couldn't I let go I knew it was a bad idea. Suddenly though Ashton put his camera on a stand on the table. And started talking.
"Hi I'm Ashton of 5 seconds of summer, and this is jane. We want to get to know echo thee a little better so we got you to ask us some questions on twitter." He paused
"Okay so first what's your favorite color"
I looked at him and the camera and without hesitation said black to which he responded with the single word yellow.
This game went on for a while and I slowly realized that I knew so much of this already just from being around him. And at this point I would do anything to not get off this bus in 2 days.

Sorry for the short chapter.😞