Chapter 4

"Hey Bluzi!" Orae happily shouts and waves.
Bluzi smiles when he noticed the whole classroom falling silent as she came in.
"I see you're skills have greatly improved!" Bluzi laughs.
"All thanks to you!" Orae laughs back at  Bluzi and embraces him.
"No seriously... Thank you..." Orae whispered softly in his ear.
"The pleasure is all mine!" Bluzi replied.

The hooded figure sat two desks away. He clenched his fist into a ball and grinded his teeth. This month had been a living hell for him. The fact that they can just enjoy their lives in front of his very eyes sickens him to a point of murder. He was always mad at her... He knew this day would come, the day where she would take his spot on the popularity scale. He may have triggered it but he still thought it was her fault all the way...
But today he will get his revenge...
He will remove her from the face of earth...

"So, wanna hang at squidplaza café after school?" Orae asks Bluzi as the bell signals the end of school.
"Delighted! I've got more tips for you that will maybe get you higher than me!" Bluzi replied.
Orae was giddy again. The last few tips completely changed her life, he couldn't wait to see what he had in store for her next!
Orae thought about her schedule though... Homework was still important
"Right after school?" She asked.
"No... How bout seven? I'll pick you up." Bluzi seemed a bit nervous for some reason.
Orae was sorta confused but she couldn't decline such an amazing offer, even if she'd have to rearrange her homework schedule...
"Sure! Just gotta rush home to finish up my science fair project! See ya!"
Orae then happily skipped away like everyday.
'I need her to know me better before...' Bluzi thought.
'Before... I... Can ask her...' Bluzi refused to think about it. But his mind and heart refused...

'Today at seven...' The hooded figure thought.
He was playing with his flip-blade, making small jabbing movements.
It was perfect! If he can get to her after they finished, the night can easily conceal him and the red block street can easily hide the blood stains...
'Shouldnt take them a mere hour to talk about school...' He muttered to himself.
He pocketed the knife, then walked away casually.
Tonight is the night...

(6:50)

"Almost done!" Orae shouts to herself.
She was adjusting the homemade splattershot she made so it'll fire strong, long shots.
She worked for two hours on her poster and typed up the report in less then one. It was just the working model that took her so long.
"Come on! Five minutes til' seven!" She grits her teeth.
"One more turn annnnnd..."
A turret of paint blasted out the barrel, completely splattering her left wall.
"YES! Now time to go!" She picked up her gun and kicked open her front door. She chucked the chargeshot on the lawn to sit and she bolted down the street.

Bluzi sat there, alone, waiting for his drink. Maybe she forgot... Or just didn't need him anymore as she had gotten pretty famous today.
Either way Bluzi dreaded to spend the evening by himself.
The front door burst open and Orae came tumbling in.
He breathed a sigh of relief.
He picked her up and chuckled a bit.
"You are absoulouty hilarious!"
"Without trying to..." She smiled, wiping off dust that covered the cafe floor.
Orae say down next to Bluzi and pulled out her squi-phone.
"Okay! Before you start talking I'm going to record every word so it'll much easier to study and-"
"Woah! No need for such hurry!" Bluzi pats her hand.
"I just wanted to talk about school! If I really just wanted to give you more tips I would've messages you!" He said with a joking-ish (making up words! :D) face.
Orae looked at him oddly but she didn't want to be rude to the person who taught her the way of high school.
"Yeah! Sure!" She stuttered a bit.
That night they talked about the events at school. Clearly Bluzi was proud of Orae's studying skills and her capability to conprehend things. Orae just followed along, but she was still entertained at least. The night went squirm for both of them, even if nothing big has happened to them...
....yet....
(I have a thousand word limit so I'm cutting out the conversation part! Sorry!)

"That was most entertaining!" Orae pecked Bluzi on the cheek, which made him blush until he was red as an apple.
"i-i-it was fun hanging with you too!" Bluzi was still bright red.
"Well thanks! And see ya!" Orae smiled and walked to the red brick street.

"Yes... Here she comes..." He whispered to himself.

Bluzi didn't trust her espically how Plat jabbed her with a tazor the last time around... Maybe he should follow her?

"Two more meters..."

Orae felt as glad as much as one could get. Maybe she and Bluzi would rule at the top of the school!
She laughed a bit at her own thought.
She was getting popular but she still must make an effort to improve.
Maybe she can wear a bow to school.
It wasn't on Bluzi's tips but it seemed like a good idea.
"Watch out!"
Orae shook her head. She was already hearing Bluzi's reaction to the bow thing.
She suddenly got pushed to the ground.
"YEOWCH!" She screamed as she hit the ground,
" I dunno what you are doing but.." She turned around to see a hooded man stabbing Bluzi.
She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What? I missed?! I'm going to kill her anyway!" The hooded figure yelled pulling out the blade that stuck inside Bluzi.

"ORAE!"
"RUN!" Bluzi manages to tell before pain overtakes him.
Orae hestitate a but she followed Bluzi's instructions. It was always helpful...

Orae desperately dashes down the street with the hooded figure chasing her down.
She manages to reach her house before she runs out of breaths and the killer catches up.
"End of the line!" The hooded figure slowly creeps toward Orae, who was shaking so uncontrollably that it scared her even more.

(Cliché Villan line D: )

Then she remembers it!
"For you!" She shouts as she picks up the chargeshot she made that was under her foot and blasts the figure sending him flying backwards.

Orae stood there, blood running down her face mixed with ink.

What just happened?

(Sorry the last part was kinda rushed... I had to go sorry!)