Chapter 17

Announcements:
I don't feel like having a schedule is my thing... I already screwed up two Sundays. So maybe just once a week whenever inspiration  hits. Is that okay?
Also I really don't know what to do with this anymore... There's just too much action and Michael bay style!
Can anybody give a tip or two? I'm kinda losing it...
----------------------------------------

Orae crept through the darkness of the destroyed society of the octolings. So much had just happened after she was released...

Multiple zapfish failures...
Octoling squadrons escorted the survivors to the lair...
And so many corpses were scattered around...
Did Bluzi do this?!

She felt an upset feeling in her gut.
"Bluzi would've never done this to them... Never..." She told herself while shaking.
"HALT!" A strong female voice echoed through her head.
Orae looked up to see an adult octoling soilder staring down at her, guns pointed at her head.
She didn't work up the courage to raise Bluzi's gun but instead cower and tremble in fear.

"Please don--"
"Ah Oris! What are you doing out here? You should be with the squadron escorting the survivors!" The warrior lowered her gun.
She raised her blood stained hand and pointed at the huge lair with that still had lights.
"Head on over now!... And put on your goggles! Your eyes are hideous!" She shouted.

Orae was confused for a second and then remembered the recent events.
"Yes Sir!" She said while slapping a pair of goggles on her face and tying her hair back to a octoling style.
She marched bravely towards the fort in front of her, eventually meeting up with the rest of the soilders who are silently marching the survivors into the front doors.
The place was beautiful even the second time in. The bright coloured lights and the colorful metals filled with her awe.

"Oris... Are you okay?" A guard asked her.
Snapping away from her admiration, she replied with a simple small nod.
Thy conitinued to march into the huge doorway and a splash of color hit her already awestruck eyes.
It was the most heavenly thing she saw! The throne room was filled with gold, silvers and gems of all colors.
Huge oil paintings hang below the tall ceiling, complete with a chandler made of purple crystals.

Sitting on the golden throne, was queen Octivia, creating remixed digital music with her wasabi staff and a record player.
"Ah... Welcome citizens to my castle! Due to another attack of the evil agent 3, we have lost another power source. So stay here with us, and relax cause this place has unlimited power of ten zapfish!"
Orae knew the queen was cruel, but using ten zapfish for herself and letting the single zapfish cities rot under her very eyes?!
"Why aren't they fighting back?" Orae thought to herself.
"Where are we going to stay then? This place is huge but..." A citizen asked.
The queen laughed.
"No matter how much pain you have endured, you are still peasants! You will have your life in the cellars." She smiled pointing at a dark narrow pathway downstairs.
"But..."
"No butts! There's a bed and a bucket! All you peasants need. Now then let me resume to enjoy my Calvary thank you very much."
Orae cringed in anger as the queen waddled off, commanding the soilders to push them down the stairs.

"Oris, dine with me." Octivia said, sitting down on the golden encrusted chair with several soft cushions attached.
Orae gulped and sat down with politely as possible.
A waitress brought her a glass of shinning purple ink and a napkin in a shape of a squid.
"Did you complete the task I sent you?" The queen asked between a mouthful of expensive inkling delicacies.
Orae bit her lip.
What to say? What to say...
"I didn't kill him, but gave him a wicked splattering that won't lead him to come back anytime soon..." She said.
The queen frowned.
"No no no! My friend, no matter how many times your splatter him, he will always come back. I want you to end him." Octivia points a knife at Orae's throat.
"A slash here,"
She then pointed at her chest, presuming where the heart should be.
"A stab here,"
And then she poked her head.
"And then end it here."
Orae was stumped now. She didn't know how to respond anymore...
"I... I..." She began.
"Darling don't lie." The queen gave her a guilty look.
"I can't..." Orae sighs.
An awkward dead silence hits the room and sweat leaks down Orae's head like a waterfall.
"Oh... Okay..." The queen stands up slowly with a decent smile.
Then in a horrible twist she started yelling,
"THEN I HAVE NO USE FOR YOU! YOURE ALL GETTING SHOT TOMMORROW MORNING WITH THAT GIRL! TAKE HER TO THE DUNGEON!"
Five guards stormed up to her and started to beat her senselessly with roller staffs.
She cried out in pain while blood leaks from her mouth.
It was worse than Plat's tazor frenzy...

Orae awoke to the smell of old metal and blood.
She looked around.
She was in prison once again.
"Here again?" A soft voice asked.
Orae relaxes her pained and beaten muscles as soon as she saw the girl walk up to her.
She sat down next to her and helped her patch up the biggest cut with bits of her clothing.
The more Ore thought about her, the more pain enters her body.
"Dear god I am so sorry..." Orae broke into tears immidatly after making out the words.
"Why?" She asked patting Orae's head gently.
"I was supposed to save you... But I--" Orae stopped.
She couldn't continue.

"It's okay... I looked foward to being shot anyway... As most of our kind is being controlled anyway..." She gently said.
"Controlled?" Orae asked looking up from her tear soaked hands.
"Yes. The soilders of the octo valley would never harm octolings OR inklings, espically after signing the treaty of peace. We got ten zapfish and a load of money for our civilization... But guess what? All used by miss queenie." The girl seemed to be angered, and Orae couldn't blame her.
"It's all because of that tesla tower on top of the building..." She sighed.
Orae looked up at the ceiling. She never thought about the soilders being nice... Maybe she and Bluzi misunderstood them.
It's just the damned queenie.
"Well... There's not much we can do now... Hey I never caught your name. What is it?" Orae asked trying to change the depressing subject.
"Melissa." She sighed.

(Next Day)

"These two young villians have committed unspeakable crimes in our civilization. They are not to be forgiven! THEY MUST BE ELIMINATED!" The commander shouts into a megaphone.
Orae felt unbearable pain not only through her tied hands, but also in her pounding head.
"Alright men! Aim your guns!"
The ten soilders load their much deadlier looking rifles and aimed at both Orae and Melissa's head.
"Steady your arms!"
Orae closed her eyes.

Maybe this was really the end.