Chapter 19

(Post final chapter :D)

The four inklings and an octoling sneak down the long, colorful corridor and stop and every pillar to insure that there are no guards.
Bluzi hasn't completely earned the two strangers' trust but seeing as how they are inklings and they saved Orae maybe he can make a exception. Orae on the other hand loves the idea of more company, especially at times like this...
"Orae, you know where the machine thing sits?" Taylor whispered quietly to Orae.
"Not really, but I'm sure Melissa knows right?" She replies in a similar whispering voice.
"Yes, but you guys will not like this..." She sighs softly.
"We have to the glass roof above the queen. She insisted on placing it there because he can look at it whenever she pleases to prevent rebels from messing it up..." Melissa explained pointing at the end of the corridor, where the giant golden doors stands.
Bluzi scratches his head while looking up and scouting the area for upper exits.

"Well how are we supposed to--"
"SHUSH! Quickly hide!" Taylor hisses from behind of the many pillars.
Bluzi jumps to the nearest pillar and hauls Orae with him.
They peer over the side and wait for the unsuspecting octarians to leave.
"Have they cleaned up their bodies yet?" A stern female's voice was heard instead of the shaky deep voice of octarians... It was the queen.
"No your majesty... I haven't got a report of it yet." A octoling says marching with the queen pass the five.
"Perfect! I want to see if there's any good parts to hang on my wall!"
Orae gags a little but luckily the queen am the octoling soilder wasn't paying attention. Just the thought of a part of her nailed onto a wall gave her mass amount of pain and disgust.
"Alright move!" Bluzi calls out quietly signalling the other three to get out of the hiding spot.
"This is a opening! We can be in then out without anybody noticing!" Melissa excitedly hops.

The group sneak into the throne room, which luckily nobody was there.
"Start searching for a way to get on top." Bluzi instructs.
The masked boy gets straight to work running to specific points and trying to pull out books.
"This is not a movie there is no secret door P-- er... Guy with no name..." Taylor said to the masked boy, who looked very worried for a minute.
"Melissa do you know anything?" Orae asked her while looking under rugs.
Melissa gently shook her head like the innocent girl she is.
"Well then... Maybe we should just--" before Orae finished he slammed into a wall and knocked down a painting.
Oddly beneath the painting was a bright red button....
"Wow... The cliches are real..." Taylor commented half-heartily.
Orae slammed the button which activated a trapdoor, and slowly came out an escalator.
"See? With all this money she could've saved Octo Valley!" Melissa cried a little. Orae could tell.
The five step up the escalator and wait patiently as it carries them onto the glass roof with a glowing metal tower in the middle.
Bluzi pointed at the machine and looked at Melissa.
"That thing controls all the octolings?" Bluzi asks.
Melissa smiles,
"Let's wreck it!"

"RAISE YOUR HANDS!" The stern lady voice from before shouts.
Bluzi whips around an glares at the queen with several fully grown octoling soilders backing her up.
"Never! You sick bastard!" The masked boy shouts.
This whole time he didn't talk... And now it seems like he'd had it. He whips out his splat charger scope and charges it at full power.
"We gave you money and zapfish, enough to save your kingdom... But what do you do? You abuse it! You use the money for your own benefits instead of helping the poor sick people. You seize control of soilders just to do your GODAMNED sick biddings like beat and shoot people! In the end you blame your failures on innocent people like these!" He shouts at the rope of his lungs.
A clap of thunder was heard in the background.
"Y' know you have no place in my world. We had peace with you--"
"BY STEALING OUR POWER SOURCE?! YOU HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH! USE IT CORRECTLY!!!" The boy rips off his mask and yells louder than ever.
Orae gasps,
"Plis? You came to help?" Orae's heart skips a beat.
"Best friends never leave each other..." He smiled.
"YOU CANT TALK LIKE THAT TO ME! GUARDS! END THEM!" The queen yells back, commanding the soilders to march their way with octoshots aimed at the Plis.
"STOP!" Taylor screams, whipping out her gun and quick drawing two soilders that were closet to Plis.
Bluzi gives Orae a wink as he dashes forward with roller in hand, rolling over a small group of Octolings.
Finally it was Orae's turn.
She took the Hero Shot she stole from Bluzi and started blasting away at octolings and covering for Bluzi.
It was one of the best weapons she used, speedy and powerful with a great range for a splatter gun weapon.
"DONT YOU DARE!" The queen screams at Bluzi, who was just a few meters away from the tower.
She threw her sharp staff at him and...

Bluzi felt nothing. He did feel a towering figure in front of him though...
Plis was standing in front of him, with a bloody eye...
"PLIS!" Taylor shouts from behind the armada of soilders.
"But why...?" Bluzi asked Plis, who was holding his bloody left eye.
"I figured I should repay you for what I have done..." He smiles through pain.
"You've done nothing to me!" Bluzi shouts back.
Plis slowly slips off his scarf and reveals the once murdeous man named Plat.
"Maybe we might not still be even..." He sighs.

Bluzi was in a loss of words...
Plat almost killed him...
Plis was always Plat...
Plis took care of Orae when he was gone...
And Plis saved his life...
"No we are not even.... I owe you..."

(Just to be clear he's not dead he just scarred one eye. I dun wan him 2 die :D)