Chapter 8

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... I just got splatoon and I'm addicted... Anyone wanna join me? My nintendoID is toonlinkishero :D
----------------------------------------------

"There's a lot of important things that happened this year..."
Orae scribbled down on her notebook for rough draft of her end-of-the-year report.
"For starters I have become more popular over this year. For example, I managed to make everybody at least look at me without growling." She silently giggled at her own words.
"Though I wouldn't have a chance without the help of Bluzi, who unfortunately is still in the hospital, healing..."
She paused to take a loud sip out of her cup. She loves Blu-Ink tea...
"He was the one who showed me the world of friendship by standing up for me when being bullied. He also gave me great tips so I could easily rise to his level alongside with him.

But then that day he was stabbed by my bully Plat, who was strangely never seen again... Probably moved away or something. Anyway back on topic. Bluzi, who was on the hospital bed, claimed to have had a liking for me since first grade. I found that hard to believe... But it also made me think about what would've happened if we were together since first grade...

We would been happy, we would've been at the top together maybe, we might even be in a decent relationship... I guess never will find out... I was so stupid..."
Orae stopped again to wipe away a teardrop.
"Then came the day where he was injected with the sleep syrum. Without any visits from him I was kind've getting restless... Everyday, all the time I would think about him. About when he wakes up and when can I see him again. That's where Plis comes in..."
Orae smiled when she wrote the last sentence.
"Plis was a kind-hearted boy who took me out of the misery zone. He quickly my best friend after the first lunch together. We would always talk on our Squi-phones and play some squid jump on my squidES at home. Sometimes I wonder what my year would be like without him coming in halfway through...
The year was not thr special afterwards... Bluzi was still asleep and when he did wake up he was drowsy and dizzy all the time. So it wasn't exactly fun repeating things over and over again just because his head was spinning. But boy did I feel relieved to see him fine!
He still has to stay in bed to this day but I understand and in the meantime I turf war with my friends. Our class had several parties together and I was always invited as VIP guest for my 'skill in survival' whatever that means...
My education is cool too. Thanks to all you wonderful teachers that provided me with a great year."
It was obvious she was milking the teachers on the last two sentences... She shrugged and took her notebook to the computer in her room.
*RIIIIIIING*
She picked up the phone slowly and stared at the number.
It was the principal...
"H-h-hello?" She softly speaks into the phone.
A robotic voice came from the other end:
"This is an automated message. All inklings report to school at 5 P.M. for an important meeting explaining the events of the final exam. Those who will not participate will have to listen from other classmates. Thank you for your time..." The voice trailed off and came to a silence.
'School at FIVE?' Orae asked herself.
He sighed and went to her wardrobe to pick a fresh outfit.
'Okay... Wore that yesterday... Wore that last week... So 3156.... Hm..."
She poked her nose into her closet and yanked out black shorts complete with a orange t-shirt top.
'Im going for sporty today!'

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP CLASS!!!" The gym teacher yells into the crowd of unsuspecting eighth graders.
"Yeesh Mr. Jason..." Mr. Krabuhs sighed.
"TODAY WE ARE EXPLAINING THE RULES FOR FINAL EXAMS! SINCE I LIKE PHYSICAL EDUCATION--"
"And I like turf war studies..."
"WE ARE COMBINIG THEM TO MAKE YOUR FINAL EXAMS INTO THE ULTIMATE FOUR ON FOUR TURF WAR!!!"
The students gasp at the news and some even squeal with joy. Orae smiled, turf war was her thing! Time to whip out her chargeshot she made...
"So here are the rules: Chapter one part one step one, make sure you have your weapons set to AIC (auto ink charger) mode and --" Mr. Krabuhs begin but was rudely intruppted.
"BORING!!! RULEZ: SPLATTER EACH OTHER AND MAKE SURE TO MAKE IT MESSY AND DIRTY AS POSSIBLE!!! DID I MENTION ITS PHYSICAL EDUCATION?!" Mr. Johns yells and laughs his head off.
Orae always suspected there was something wrong with the old geezer... and this just proves that he's mentally challenged...
"Yeah... What he said... Anyway hope to see you wear appropriate fighting gear tomorrow and make sure to equip your freshest weapons!" Mr. Krabuhs smiled and waved goodbye.
"I WILL BRING TEH POPCORN!!!!"

Tomorrow was the big day...