Chapter 3: A Walk In The Rain and Getting Sick

A/N: I do not own the pic above, I just got it off google images and OMG HEY GUYS!!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER AND I AM SO, SO SOOOO SORRY!!! I hope that you guys like the chapter though!!! ^u^ <333

Y/POV

I slowly wake up clutching my teddy, I then open my tired eyes to look around the room- BP and Liu were still sleeping on the floor beside me peacefully, engulfed in blankets and softly snoring away. I turned my head and looked to my bed as I saw that Smile was gone now, and the sun was shining through the curtains.

"Welp.. Looks like it's morning.... yay......" I mumble tiredly as I begin to stand up, walking to my bed to place my teddy on my pillow. Then I tiredly go to get ready for the day by grabbing my clothes along with my hoodie and start walking into the bathroom, making sure to lock it behind me because who knows who could accidentally come in.... As I reach the bathroom I lock the door and get ready to take a quick shower. When I am done I brush my messy rats nest of hair and go back to my room, seeing a now awake Helen standing up and stretching sleepily.

"Good morning Y/N... Sleep well? Any crazy demons come after you in your dreams?" BP asks playfully as you walk over towards him after throwing your dirty cloths into the hamper. You walk past him while giving him a death glare, with a smile tugging at your lips as you sit on your comfy bed.

"No demons tonight thankfully..." you retort with a soft smile stuck on your face.

"Thanks to you guys I could actually sleep.... If no one was in here with me I wouldn't have been able to sleep at all, knowing that he could just pop in whenever he wanted..... Kinda freaks me out..." you admit while shuddering as Helen walks over to you and sits down beside you, moving the bed down slightly from his weight as he does so.

"Don't worry, I don't think he would harm you, I mean you said it yourself right? He's in love with you so you should be safe. Don't worry Y/N, we will protect you, all of us." BP says reassuringly with a smirk forming on his lips while giving you a side hug which you return happily.

"Thanks BP.... You guys are the best." you say kindly while resting your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, you can always count on us Y/N We're here for you. Sadly though we have to go soon, right Helen? We had to go on a mission today right?" Liu asks tiredly, now awake while rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh yeah... Aren't a lot of the other pastas going too?" BP asks while standing up tiredly.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure, Slender said it was an important mission so we should start to get going. Sorry Y/N."

"Oh okay... You know I'll just be here.... Alone then...." You mumble sadly which earns a frown from the two boys in front of you.

"Hey Y/N you know we have to, boss' orders. Besides if you need us by the time we get back we will stay here and protect you. Okay?" Liu asks walking over to give you a hug as BP begins to gather his stuff.

"Okay I understand.... and I'll be fine okay guys? I'll just spend the day out in the woods or something. No big deal. Just go out and don't worry about me okay?" You plead as you break from Liu's Warm embrace to go towards the door.

"Okay Y/N just... Be safe okay?" BP asks in a caring tone.

"Yeah, now don't get yourself into any trouble now. Be safe okay?" Liu adds as he too grabs his things before they head out the door and off to their next mission, leaving you there in your room already bored. You let out a soft sigh as you take one quick glance outside the window to look into the woods before you too headed downstairs. As you began to go down the steps, a sweet smell soon filled your nose and only got stronger the closer you got to the kitchen. Once inside you saw only a few people here, and those people were none other than the three proxies, Hoodie, Masky and Toby.