Chapter 5: Watching Over Sally and SY's Help

A/N~Hey guys! I know it's been awhile but I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! (also I do not own the pic above so noowww..... LETS BEGIN THE STORY!!! x3)

Y/POV

Day one of the pastas being on their big mission and to be honest, it isn't that bad so far. Today I have mostly spent my time running around the mansion with Sally and Splendor or having tea parties in Sally's room. (thankfully this time I didn't have to wear any dresses....) Yep, all is going well and Sally doesn't even seem to be tired yet.

"Huh, must be all of the candy Splendor gave her.... Heh, she will definitely crash once the sugar wears off though...." I thought to myself smiling, thinking on how hyper and energetic Sally has been today. This is okay, since she hasn't gotten tired yet, she keeps thinking of fun things to do and today has been filled with very fun activities- currently the game we are playing now is hide and seek.

"Okay Splendy, Y/N and I will hide first! Oooh~ This is going to be some much fun!~ Remember to count to thirty! And no peeking!!!" Sally exclaimed happily while jumping up and down.

"Hehehe, alright Sally. You two best be off because I'm going to find you!... 1..........2............3......." He began as he smiled and turned towards the wall while covering his eyes with his hands.

"Come on Y/N we need to hide!!!" Sally chirped while grabbing your hand and running quickly down various hallways throughout the mansion.

"Sally, where are we going to hide?  We don't have much time before-" you started but were cut off by Splendors eerily cheerful voice.

"Ready or not, here I come!~" He sang as the sound of footsteps echoed in the distance.

"In here! He would never think that we would hide in here! At least I hope so..." Sally explained hopefully as she dragged you into a room that was quite colorful- their were polka dots everywhere along with flowers and a bunch of other colorful things, this room you guessed was Splendors.

"Are we in Splendors room?" I asked quietly, trying to make sure that he wouldn't hear us.

"Uh huh! He wouldn't think to look here!" Sally whispers excitedly while gently closing the door, leaving the room somewhat dark considering that the lights were turned off and colorful polka dot curtains were covering the windows.

"Okay now follow me!" Sally whispers happily as she crawls onto the floor and slides under the bed where she is hardly noticeable due to the blankets hanging over the sides.

I laugh as I see her peeking out from beneath the bed before I too craw under the bed to hide with her.

"Okay now, Sally we must be very quiet.... who knows where he could be....." I whisper with a smile as Sally giggles. All of a sudden, footsteps could be heard coming even closer to the room we were located in and within a minute, the door opens slowly.

"Helloooo~ Is anybody HoMeEe?~ Splendor sings in a funny tone as Sally and I try our best not to laugh. Splendor soon begins to look around, first checking the closet, then the bathroom, then behind his various colorful suits and outfits- lastly, he slowly crept towards the bed.

"Hmmm, I wonder where my dear friends could be. Oh well, they don't seem to be in here so I must look elsewhere....." He states while sighing, a smirk clearly on his face. I look over towards Sally and see she is covering her mouth with both her hands to stop from bursting out in laughter. I smile widely as I place a finger over my lips, signaling for her to stay quiet.

As Splendor began to walk towards the door, we began to think that the coast was clear until he grabbed both me and Sally and gently pulled us from beneath the bed with his tendrils which caused us both to laugh.