Chapter 4: Where Were You?

Y/POV

I slowly start to wake up as I begin to stretch a little, still covered In warm fuzzy blankets. I slowly yet tiredly open my eyes, still in a sleepy state, as I look around and take in my surroundings. While looking around the room I begin to panic for brief a second before I quickly remember where I am.

"Good morning Grinny!" I say with a sleepy smile as the cat next to me begins to stretch.

"Meooww...." Grinny purrs while sitting up, beginning  to stare at me tiredly.

"Hehe looks like someone is still sleepy." I state while taking the covers off and sitting crisscrossed as I begin to pet a now awake Grinny. A warm smile makes its way onto my face as Grinny climbs into my lap and lays on his back while I continue to pet him. I look outside the window to at least get a clue of what time it is but alas, this is the Under Realm and it is always pretty dark outside so it's hard to tell. I continue to pet the soft, purring cat for a few minutes before I began to think,

'Hmm I wonder if Zalgo is awake yet...'Within a few seconds my thoughts were interrupted by the faint sound of knocking which echoed through the quiet room and broke the silence which used to be only filled with the quiet purring of Grinny.

"Come in!" I yell loud enough so the person on the other side, which I guessed was Zalgo, to be able to hear me. As soon as I said that a very tired  Zalgo opened the creaky door and walked into the room with a small sleepy smile on his face.

"*yawn* Good morning love, feeling any better?" Zalgo asks kindly as he walks over towards you and sits down on the bed, moving it a little from his weight as he does so.

"Yes actually, thank you. That medicine really did help a lot! Tell Dr.Smiley I said thank you for me okay?" you ask as Zalgo begins to tiredly smile before yawning again.

"No problem love *yawn* I'll be sure to tell him."

"Zalgo why are you so tired? Do you need to sleep more because you can go back to sleep, I'll wait I mean it's not like I have to go back to the mansion in too much of a hurry... I can wait as long as you need because I know Slender is going to yell at me for not coming home yesterday...." I admit with a shy smile, "Besides it's probably still early... I don't know what time it is though...."

"It's actually about 11:00am in the human world.... It feels earlier in the Under Realm for some reason......" Zalgo states sleepily while rubbing his eyes like a little child.

"Oh, it's later than I thought it was then.... Still if you need sleep I can wait...." You offer while Zalgo just looks at you with a smile before chuckling.

"No my dear it is fine. Grab your things and we can go back to the Slendermansion if you wish. We don't want you getting in any trouble now do we?~" Zalgo says with a smile and more awake now as you look at him with disbelief.

"I suppose.... Would it be okay if I kept these cloths? My other ones are still wet and I don't have any other cloths with me.... I'll give them back the next time I see you though, I promise!" you ask with a smile

"You can keep them princess, I have a lot more clothing and missing an outfit won't harm me." Zalgo offers as Grinny gets up and sits in Zalgo's lap, causing him to chuckle as he pets the purring cat.

"Oh okay... Thank you Zalgo." you thank with a smile before hugging him, making sure you didn't squish the sleeping kitty that was in his lap as you did so. When you hugged him it caught him off guard a little bit but he soon happily melted into the hug. "These pj's are really comfy and so warm! I love them. Really thank you." you thank yet again while letting go of him. He chuckles at your happiness over just a mere pair of clothing, this he actually found it quite adorable.