Chapter 6: Bonding Within Dreams and The Pastas Return

Y/POV

-Your dream-

You slowly walk around in an old forest, taking in the beautiful yet eerie surroundings as you come across a field. You look up to see the sky, it is a soothing shade of grey and it looks like it is going to rain. You smile as you continue to walk in the field, enjoying the silence and the beauty of the nature around you. As you make your way further into the field, you notice a figure standing in the middle with their back towards you- they seem to be singing a lullaby. This wouldn't seem that odd to you but ever since you defeated SY, you haven't had a dream with another person in it for awhile, your dreams usually consisted of just you exploring cool places alone. You cautiously approached the figure as fear started to cloud your brain and before you knew it, you were close enough to see who it was.

"SY?!......" I ask surprised and as soon as I said that, the skies turned sunny and she turned around with the most happy look on her face- to be quite honest, it looked bit too happy for me.

"Y/N!!! Oh my gosh hiiii~! Heh, I hope you don't mind but I wanted to come into your dream and I must say it is quite beautiful here!~" She chirped while she ran over to hug you.

"Heh, SY I don't mind but why would you want to come into my dream, they usually aren't necessarily that interesting...." I spoke sadly as she pulled away and looked at me puzzled.

"I came in your dream to spend time with you silly! You know, since if we spent time together in real life I may get seen by the pastas and I don't really think they are too fond of me..... Buuuut we can take this time in your dreams to have fun!" she spoke happily as you looked over at her and smiled.

"Sure SY that sounds fun! What do you want to do? There's not much we could do in a field but we could talk if you want?..." you ask her, not really sure of what the two of you could do for fun.

"Hmmm you want to go to a carnival?" she asked excitedly.

"Uh sure but how...?" you asked confusedly with your eyebrow raised as she only smiled like a manic in return. She snapped her fingers and within seconds you were in front of a huge carnival and it was nighttime so all of the flashing lights glowed against the starry sky- you had to admit the sight was beautiful and reminded you of the time you went to the carnival with the pastas.

"Come on lets gooooo!" she practically screeched as she grabbed your hand and quickly dragged you off into the carnival, the music becoming even more louder the further you went in.

Games, rides, you name it and that carnival had it- so far you two have been going on a bunch of roller coasters, fun houses and they even had this huge bouncy house there- The next thing you guys went to was a haunted house but it didn't scare you that much, SY on the other hand was clutching onto your arm the entire way through which you thought was hilarious considering the fact she was basically like a demon and has most likely seen far worse.

"Wasn't that fun Y/N! That was sooo spoopy! I almost shat myself....." SY said while laughing which you soon joined her.

"Ha, I didn't think it was that scary- although I did find it hilarious that you were basically holding onto my arm for dear life..." you say with a smile.

"Heh.... Yeah.... Hey! Do you want to go where the games are? We can play any game you want and they are really fun too! Ohhh !~ We could win all the prizes!" SY exclaims happily as she begins to jump up and down, waiting for your answer.

"Sure Sy! That sounds fun! Lead the way!" I state happily as her smile only grew wider as she squeals and grabs my arm while she began to drag me to where the games are. As you came closer to your destination, you saw what seemed to be hundreds of game booths lined up on each side of a long dirt path.