o n e

1 years old
I took my first steps towards my daddy without falling. He held his arms out for me and I went for it.
"Yay, " he cheered lifting me up.
Uncle Sammy was there, with a grin that almost matched my dads.
"Jack, looks like you got yourself a walker here now," he laughed patting dad's back .
"I know, I'm going have to start putting things up higher now," dad laughed, bouncing up and down causing me to giggle," Isn't that right Julianna ?"
I didn't know what he was saying, but it made me giggle.
"Alright, I'll see you at the studio tomorrow, but I got to go ," Uncle Sam said," Let me know if you need anything."
"I will."
"Bye Julianna ," Uncle Sam smiled at me , shaking my hand .
"Say bye ," Daddy said," Say bye bye ."
He waved my hand at Sam and walked to the front door letting Sam .
"I'm just going to put her to bed for a nap and probably call Selena again," my dad sighed.
"You have to let it go, you haven't seen her since Julianna and now she isn't answering your phone calls," Sam groaned.
The girl, Selena, was unknown to me. I didn't know who it was or even if she was a girl, I figured that out in my later years. I didn't even know what a nap was , let alone a name of a girl who seemed all too irrelevant .
"I know man, I just want woke answers," Daddy sighed.
"Just call me later," Uncle Sam said his goodbyes again.
Daddy closed the door and carried me upstairs, to my bedroom .
"Time for a nap," he said placing me in the crib .
I starred to fake cry and he shook his head no, he wasn't going to fall for it this time.
"I have things to do , baby girl , take a nap and when you wake I'll get you something ."
I quickly shut my mouth, I understood enough of those words to know I was going to get something.
"Night, baby girl," Daddy slowly closed the door.
It was dark; I didn't like it , so I began to cry. Daddy came running into the room minutes later and picked me up .
No nap for me today .