f i v e

3 years old
I ran through the house as my dad tried to catch me to give me a bath . I was putting up a fight and currently winning .
"Julianna Marie!" Daddy shouted .
"No ," I laughed back .
"Julianna , please just stop ," he said .
I continued to laugh and run around until he caught me a felt a slap on my bottom . My eyes started to water ; this was the first time my dad has disciplined me . I let out a loud cry and sobbed until he tried to shush me .
"Please stop crying , I'm sorry ," he said .
"No ," I yelled .
He let me down and I ran off to my bedroom . He sat on the couch with his head in his hands and let out a loud sigh . Soon, I heard him yelling on what I assumed was the phone .
"Selena, I can hear you breathing, so give it up already and talk !" He yelled,"You know what don't talk I'm hanging up ."
I peeked out my bedroom and saw daddy on the couch hiding his face. I ran out and over to him .
"Bath," I said, pushing his him.
"Huh," he said lifting his head,"You're ready to get clean now."
"Yep."
"Okay, let's go baby girl," he said, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.
"Daddy, cry ," I said .
"It's fine, Julianna ," he smiled weakly ,"Love you , baby girl."
"Love you," I giggled , kissing his cheek .
He placed me in the tube and begin washing me up .
"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings , you weren't listening to me and I just got frustrated . I know you don't understand a lot know, but you will one day ," Daddy sighed ," But for know I'll just take care of you the best I can . It's just me and you Julianna ."