O,o

Okay I might get really emotional so let's just prepare doe flooding (I hate sad songs) so I was listening to willow with the lyrics in my hands looking at the lyrics. And I Look at it, pause it, think for a moment, and -------- I think to myself, I'm on my iPad everyday, almost all the time, and never out side anymore, when nature is where you need to be! To enjoy your life! (Cràp starting to cry) and I've been here for 2 whole years never really going outside, or having real fun, it's always been glued to my ipad! (I'm balling) OMG I HATE THAT SONG NOW! I'm just letting my life go to waste by just sitting there Doing nothing! And all he elderly people that can't move look at us in disgust because we're sitting on our butts all day and they're the ones that want to move! And there just nodding there heads at us for that! ----I need to breathe------
God put us on this planet because he wanted us to make a change! He needed us to help this world function better! He wanted us to help it! But instead we're slowly destroying it! Toxins,fumes,chemicals! WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND! Garbage everywhere! Hungry animals! Hungry people, poor people, bad people! LOOK AT ALL THOSE RICH SNOT NOSE PEOPEL WHI DONT GIVE A CRAP! Then look at the poor helpless animals that need food, do you think that rich person is going to help? No! He just sinned! He just made something starve to death! You see that hungry child? He needs food! Protein! What do you say? No thanks! You just made that kid cry! Possibly die! Look at the people living in boxes! Wanna help give them shelter? You'll probably say no. "Because there creepy? Or because they look mean?" Well you just made that guy crumble to the ground in tears, see the people that go to people that actually help them? The poor people? Maybe give them stuff! You have stuff you don't use! Give it to them! Make there day! And make yours even bigger! And make God happy he put you on this planet! Those bad people are obstacles! If you don't try, they'll hurt you, if you try! You'll make them good (possibility of this happening is uncommon but it happens)   You'll make them leave you alone! And you keep helping people! But come to realize it, all we do? What do we do? Ask yourself that? Instead of being some looser that sits on there butt and plays games and watches tv maybe go outside more! Take a run,jog, or even walk through the woods! Smell the fresh pine! Hear the birds! Chase the squirrels! Ride the horses! Because for now on! I'm not letting my life go to waste! What about you?