Chapter Seven

•Jack's POV•

I had stayed up all night, wondering about the girl. About her.

Lady Elsa.

Her pale skin looked so milky in the moonlight. Her blue eyes....my, she was beautiful. I wonder how she is coping this morning, when all the girls are supposed to meet me.

I get up out of bed and go ahead and get in the shower, then put on a silver suit. Blue tie.

"Your Majesty, His Majesty requests you come to the Dining Hall immediately. The ladies are waiting."

Crap. Father will kill me.

"Tell him I am coming. Thank you."

The butler leaves and I head downstairs. I take a deep breath, then head inside. Practically all the ladies curtsy, though Elsa was a little late on hers. I smirk, then straighten up.

"Good morning, ladies. This morning I'll be meeting each and everyone of you, so when I'm done with one of you, please let the next person know it is their turn."

I go over to a pretty girl named Celise and start with her, though I don't see a spark.

"Celise, if you'll stay after, I'd like to have another word with you."

She blushes, and I feel awful knowing what she intends isn't what I actually will do. The next few are pretty boring, until I get to a girl named Kaya. She is very beautiful, and she's a Two, so she is a model and singer. I like her already. After Monica, Earnest, and Merida, there is finally Elsa.

•Elsa's POV•

When it is my turn to go, I smile and look at him.

"Well, hello, my name is Elsa, and you are?" I smirk.

"Jack Frost, milady. Quite a pleasure to meet you." He chuckles, an airy but pleasant sound. Nothing like Hiccup's, who snorts.

"So why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" He asks.

"Aw no, Mr. Highness-Pants. You learned a little about me last night, so now I want to know a little about you."

"Speaking of which, don't tell the others about that. They'll think it's unfair that I've seen you twice."

I nod. "What do you want to know? You pretty much know everything about me."

"I know your political image, not you. Not very much to tell about your stuff shoulders on tv," I tease.

He smirks a little. "That's how I look? I'll have to look into that."

I smile. "So what do you want to know?"

"Well, what do you like to do?" I ask.

"Hmm...a little bit of everything, I guess. Horseback riding, hunting, but I mostly ice skate."

"Really? I love it! I used to when I was little, but I had to start working, so I had to quit."

He smiles. "We have one here. Well, a little way from here. You can go with me sometime, if you like."

I nod. "I'd like that."

He then frowns. "I hate to cut this short, but I'd like to eat breakfast before lunch."

I laugh. "I'll see you later, your Highness."

He takes my hand and kisses it, and I blush. I walk back to my seat and I see him talk to Jessica. I smile as Rapunzal asks me about my maids.

"I love them. They're so sweet."

She nods, then whispers,"I heard Kaya has already hurt one for not getting her makeup right."

I frown. How could she treat them so badly already?