Chapter Thirty-three

The One
Chapter Thirty-three:
Love Will Find A Way
~ ~ ~

•Elsa's POV•
As soon as I arrived into the Women's Room, the whispers started. They were mainly from Kaya and Jessica, but still. I glanced over at Rapunzal and Merida once and even they had timid looks.

"What is she doing here?"

"She was eliminated. What right does she have coming back just because she's a so-called princess?"

"She just wants to take the crown for herself. Arendelle's wasn't good enough for her."

I even hear the whispers at breakfast, but I pretend I don't hear them. Only Rapunzal and Merida hugged me when I came back.

Although, Rapunzal seemed a little...distracted. She kept drawing hearts on her papers in the Women's Room...she must really like Jack. I asked her about her date with him, but she only shrugged.

"It was fine...I mean, we didn't do much really. Just sat and watched a movie."

So if it wasn't him, who would it be?

Merida has been doing that too, lately. But I won't say anything. It's none of my business.

* * *

Queen Avalon and all of us were in the Women's Room discussing the royal line with Gerda when Kaya comes in late, bringing a camera.

"Hey guys! Come look at this!" She waves us over to the window when we see Jack and his father...posing. Jack has his full suit on...I couldn't help from laughing at how his tussled hair was sticking up ik the wind.

"Oh, yes, Jackson's and Adgar's photo shoot are today." Queen Avalon says, getting up as she approached us. I turned to look at her, seeing the desire in her eyes as she looked at the king. Don't tell me I look like that when I look at Jack..

"I better go down there-" She starts to say, but someone quickly interrupts.

"Ooh, we should have a photo shoot with them!" Kaya says. I expect the queen to snap at her for interrupting her, but Queen Avalon nods. "That sounds like a great idea. Come with me, and I'll talk to Jackson."

We wait just outside the door to the gardens when she comes back in. "They said yes! Now go get ready quickly! Oh, and remember to wear blue to match Jack's suit!" We all rush up the stairs and my maids quickly dress me into a white lace dress with hints of blue. It resembles an ice sculpture that is starting to melt. It looks beautiful.

"Thank you!" I say as I quickly rush down the stairs. Gerda hands me a sash with my name on it. "We were going to hand these out later, but they were perfect for now!"

She smiles as she pins it on me. "I love your dress!" Merida says. "Thank you. But you look amazing!" She fans out her dress. "Thank you." Hers was simple compared to the others, but it stood out against her fair skin and fire-red hair. She looked like a waterfall with a brilliant speck of sunlight.

•Jack's POV•

I see the girls come out for the photo shoot wearing all shades of blue. I look at all of them and see how beautiful my girls are.

Then Elsa walks out, wearing a white dress with dark blue strands and her sash. She looks very beautiful, and very different from the rest of the girls.

I smirk. She catches my gaze and waves. I look away teasingly. She fake pouts and we both smirk, about to laugh.

"Okay, first is Lady Artemis!" Artemis comes over to me, smiling. I see that she is faking it and tears are about to fall from her eyes. "Dear, what's wrong?" She shakes her head.

She says softly,"I want to go home. I love it here, I do. I just miss my family." I nod.

"Then how about we invite them all here? Halloween is coming up. We'll bring them then." She smiles. "Oh, thank you!" She hugs me and the photographers catch it.

After about five ladies, it is finally Elsa's turn.

She smirks. "Hello, your Majesty. You look very handsome today." I blush. "You don't look bad yourself." She smiles, biting her lip. "Thanks."

"Okay, miss, if you'll stand in front of him. And your Majesty, if you could put your hands on her waist."

Jack puts his hands on my waist from behind and his head leans on my shoulder. "There you go! Now, if we could get a kiss..." Oh. I didn't think he would do that. He didn't do that to any other girls. Elsa looks a little uncomfortable, too.

"It's just you and me, El. No one is watching. Focus on me." She nods as I lean down and kiss her. The camera flashes. "Okay, we're done!"