Chapter 16

~Crystal's P.O.V~

I woke up feeling refreshed, I looked over towards my sleeping mate and smiled brightly, he always looked so peaceful asleep. Then I easily climbed onto him and laid my head on his chest embracing his warmth. This felt so perfect. "Crystal, Crystal. Oh sweetheart I know you can hear me." I glance over and was met with the sight of myself. But she was different from me, her eyes were glowing red and she looked angry. "So you found out the truth... you found Derek again. Congratulations, you're becoming soft again." She said glaring at me. I never was soft. "Oh Crystal yes you were, we were and Finnick has made us stronger with these new memories. Memory's where we were powerful." My children died. "And it made us angry. And you know what we can do when we're angry Crystal... as soon as we get our powers back I know what you wanna do. Leave Beacon Hills go somewhere safer hide like we did our entire lives with Kol. Even here you hid all you wanted to do is be normal. Cute. We've learned that lesson once but now we're gonna learn it again by losing everything and everyone to Finnick." See that's where you're wrong when I get my powers back I plan on killing Finnick and taking that crown. I say before jabbing my hand through her chest and ripping her heart out.

"Crystal what the hell are you doing. Why do you have blood on your hand?" Derek says getting up in alert. Then I noticed that I was standing in the middle of our room and that my wrist and and was covered in blood what the hell. I begin to reach my right hand but something falls from it. When did I get a blade? I look up at Derek completely confused, "what happened?" "I thought you stopped this Crys." What when did I start this? Then I begin to feel dizzy and I fall onto my knees. "No, Crystal don't pass out on me. Kol, Dustin!" He yells shaking me but soon I slip into darkness.

"Crystal! Crystal, hey I'm right here." My eyes snap open and I sit up but my head clashes with something hard making me lay back down and groan. "Damn you have a hard head," Derek hisses holding onto his head. "Right back at ya bozo," I say before sitting up and avoiding Derek's big head. I frown remembering what happened then I start to panic. "Crystal whatever you're thinking about it was just a dream." You can't run and hide behind him Crystal. I ignore the voice and look at my now half naked mate. "I almost killed myself Derek." He freezes and then pulls me into his arms. "That's never gonna happen, I won't let it I promise." "Ok." What about Leo you're betraying him. No those were just fake memories. But I was engaged and I can't be engaged with two different men. "Derek, I have to tell you something." "What is it?" He asked with a small smile. "I'm engaged to be married. I mean in those other memorize or whatever I'm engaged to Leo." His smile disappears and his eyes fill with anger. Derek quickly gets dressed and storms out of the room. "Derek! Derek! Damn it."

~Derek's P.O.V~

I don't know who I was gonna hurt but it was gonna be someone. Then I noticed Kol and Dustin in a deep conversation. Him, he knew and he didn't give a damn to tell me. "You," I say through clenched teeth before punching him in the face. "Why didn't you tell me. Where the hell is he? I'll kill him." I yell at him. Kol pushes me back, "what the hell are you talking about Hale?" "Finnick made Crystal think that she was engaged to Leo. Dustin and Autumn knew and kept their mouths shut." I yell at him as Dustin stands. "Derek what the hell are you doing?!" Crystal yells walking up to us. "Looking for Leo," I hiss frowning at her. "I knew the wolf overreact to that stupid fake memory." Dustin says before spitting out blood with a smirk on his face. "Keep talking about my kind you'll be spitting out teeth." I threaten him with a death glare. "Well I like this wolf Crystal you should keep him... you know as a pet or something." Kol looked at me then moved out of the way with his hands up.

I smirked before punching Dustin again, this time knocking him out, "arrogant bastard." I mumble before turning away from his slumped body. "Daddy!" I hear Dakota yell followed by her foot steps. "Hey princess," I say picking her up. "Why is Dustin sleeping on the floor?" She asked. Everyone looked at me to see what lie I was gonna tell her. "Uh actually Kota ya see daddy had to punch him in his mouth." I say honestly. "You knocked him out? Why?" "He was being a di- I mean he was being rude about our kind." "Oh at least you didn't kill him," she said before getting down. "Kota?" Austin says walking into the hallway. "Austin!" She yelled running up to him and hugging him. "Where did you go yesterday?" "Uh with my family." "Oh... I missed you Kota." I missed you too Austin."

__Flashback___ ~No one's P.O.V~

Kol frowned to himself as he ran around the woods. "Crystal! Where are you?!" He hollered stopping at a clearing. "Brother, nice to see you again," Dustin says jumping from a high tree and making his presence known. "Dustin. You're here so that means something bad happened to Crystal. Is she-." "No, but if we don't get her by tonight then she will be." Dustin said looking for a sign. Kol frowned and sat on the ground with his hands in his hair. "I'm her guardian it was my job to keep her safe and I didn't." Dustin growled, "listen do you want to find Crystal or not? I can leave you here to bitch about how you were supposed to be looking after her while I go-," Kol grabbed his younger brother by the neck and his eyes glowed orange. "We're saving her together." He growled. Dustin put his hands up, "air." He gasped. Finally Kol realized that he was doing and let go of his brother. "Sorry, let go find our sister."

_______________________________

Soo.. I lied about the whole Kol and Dustin only met once before Crystal met Dustin. Next chapter will be another flashback about the Banks boys I love writing about them Til next time Jüly