Chapter 5

~Crystal's P.O.V~

   I look around the all white room. What the hell where did everyone go? Where the hell am I? "We're in your head Crystal." Autumn says appearing in front of me, still bloody and bruised. "It's the only place that safe," she finishes as we both look around. "Safe from what?"

_______________ ______________  _____________  ____________  ___________ ____________ ____________ _________

I love you<3

  "Derek stop it," I giggle as he tickets me. He smiles before kissing my neck. "I like hearing you laugh." I smile and wrap my arms around his neck, "I love you Derek." "I love you too Crystal."

 _________ __________ ___________ _________ ________ ________ ______ _______ ___

   I open my eyes and look around the white room again, "there your memories. If that's what your wondering about." Autumn says lifting up her shirt revealing a bite mark on her side.

_________ ________ ___________ _________ ___

  Tap tap tap. I sit up from my bed hearing a noise. "Crystal, Crystal open the window." I hear Scott's voice call out. I look over and see him sitting outside my window still tapping on it. "Scott?" I go to it and open it, "what the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night?" I ask as he climbs in my room. "I gotta small problem," he says before lifting up his shirt revealing a huge bite mark.

________ ________ __________ _______ ______ ________ _____

  "What the hell is happening Autumn," I ask once again in the white room. "It's your mind, it's trying to make you remember something." She explains. "Ok, so why the hell are we hiding in my mind?" "Because it's the safest place away from Cursers."

 ~No one's's P.O.V~ 

  ___Flashback__

     "Hi Crystal. Hi Autumn. I can't wait till you guys wake up." The 9 year old boy says looking down at his sleeping twin sisters. "Kol, what did I tell you about bothering your sisters while they're sleeping." Catherine says looking down at her son. "But mom there's nothing to do," he whines. "Catherine, Finn is here to speak to us." Jason says walking into the room. Finn was the leader of the Cursers, and also the peace keeper for all of the supernatural world. Finn was royalty, most supernatural beings call him the king of them all. "Oh of course. Now Kol stay upstairs and leave the girls alone to rest. They might need it." Catherine says before walking downstairs with Jason. The boy crosses his arms before giving his sister's one last glance before following his parents quietly and curiously. 

  "Finn your here so soon why?" Jason says looking at his brother. "It's good to see you too big brother but I'm afraid I'm not here for you. I'm here for my beautiful princess nieces." "Crystal and Autumn are not princesses Finnick." "I'm sorry but yes they are. One of them at least. Jason we have a deal." "I'm sorry to interrupt but our son has become quite interested in his sisters." "The boy should not be a problem just take away his memory." "His memory will come back sooner or later. Kol is very protective over the girls." "Well then you must let me meet him Catherine." "No I will not have my son around-." "Hush Jason I am talking to Catherine not you. So what do you say?" 

           Kol shook his head to himself not understanding who this man really was. And why he wanted to see him. Not knowing what else to do Kol quietly ran upstairs and into the twins room. The girls quickly woke up by their brothers noise. The 3 adults down the stairs heard the girls started to cry. Catherine and Jason looked at each other before looking to the spot Finnick was, but he'd disappeared. Kol let out a sigh as he closed the door to the room. 

   "Well you must be Kol?" A voice says scaring the boy. Kol quickly turned around facing Finnick. "And you must be Finn." "So I heard from your parents that you like your two little sisters." Finn says walking towards the crib that the twins shared. "I don't just like it, I love being a big brother." The 9 year old says glaring at his Uncle. "You know your father is my older brother. He does a horrible job at it, but I can tell that you, Kol your different than your father. If I knew that sooner maybe you would've been next in line for the throne." Finn smiled as he looked down at the two girls, Crystal and Autumn. "If you're looking for someone to be next in line why don't you get one of your kids?" Kol asks staying by the door. "I don't want or have any kids and this is easier. This one, what's her name?" He asks picking up the one with the silver eyes. "Crystal. Mom and dad say she's different than the rest of us," Kol explains giving his sister a worried look. "Crystal, she'll be a perfect queen." "I don't want to have to listen to my little sister." "Too bad kid," Finn says before he bites into Crystals small arm. The 2 year old giggles as her eyes began to turn a bright golden color. "What did you do to her?!?" Kol yells as Finnick puts the baby back in her crib with a smirk.

 __End_Of_Flashback_______

 ~Kol's P.O.V~

    "Kol!" I jolt awake looking around to see the pack. "Finnick." "What?" "Kol who's Finnick?" Derek asks looking at me. "Crystal and Autumn... they have to know." "Kol, Kol, Kol...." that was the last thing I heard before slipping away again.

  ~Crystal's P.O.V~

  "Crystal stop trying, we can't find it." Autumn says putting her head in her hands. "Why can't you just tell me it?" I ask walking closer to her. "Because you wouldn't understand," she yelled tears streaming down her face. "Autumn make me understand then." "I can barely remember myself that's the problem." Then everything started to shake. "What the hell is happening now?" "Your waking up, I'll see you in the real world."

  I open my eyes, sitting up gasping for air. "Mom!" I hear Dylan's voice before seeing him. "Mommy!" Cole and Dakota yell running towards me. "Kids," I smile hugging them. "We thought you were dead," Taylor says helping me up from the floor. "Nope. Not yet at least." "We have to tell you something." Derek says walking up to me. "Can you give me some time to breath first." "Crystal, it's about Kol." Troy says looking down towards the the floor. "What about him? He's ok right? Where is he anyway?"

           "We think he's dead..."