Chapter 18

~Crystal's P.O.V~

   My eyes opened as I heard the sound of a baby crying. I sat up and looked around my room. I still hate that it's so large for no reason. Finally my eyes landed on Derek's sleping form. He looked really peaceful when he was asleep, his mouth was slightlt opened and he was snoring lightly. Then I noticed that Cole was laying between aua asleep. I smiled at them, Cole looked so much like him. And he was holding Derek's arm like it was a big teddy bear.

  "Mom," I heard Dylan say as my room door opened. "Daddy?" Dakota said behind her older brother. Derek's snoring came to a stop and he looked up at me with a smile while the two climbed onto our bed. "Morning beautiful," he said in a deep morning voice that sent chills up my spine. I smiled at him, "we have visitors." "Cole slept in here last night, no fair," Dakota whined with a frown. How is this boy still asleep? "When did he get in here," Derek asked trying to pull his arm away from our son. I giggled and shrugged. "Mom since we're human now what do we do," Dylan asked looking up at me with a look of concern. "Well that's kinda the beauty of being human, we get to sit back and relax for a while." I answered honestly. Actually I kind of enjoyed being human, but as soon as my powers come back... I'm becoming queen.I had to make a choice and that was it. I would kill Finnick and be crowned queen of the supernatural world. Even though I don't want to. Maybe I could give the possion to Kol. He'd be better at this job then I could ever. "Let's go eat," Derek says shaking Cole awake. His hazel eyes open up and he frowns while looking at me. "Mommy"s gonna be the queen," he says before his eyes flash green. The hell? Cole still had his powers? "   no baby, I'm not." I lied frowning at him. Derek looked towords me and i just shook my head. "Let's go eat."

   "Oh Crystal there you are I've bee looking for you," Kol says as I enter the living room. "No you haven't," Dustn says laughing at our older brother. "She didn't need to know that. But anyway all the Banks siblings report to the libray... now." He says loudly causing me to move away from him. Dusitn rolled his eyes before walking towards the libray, mumbling something  about having an older brother under his breath. Autumn laughed hearing what he said as she followed behind him. I smile and grabbed Dylans hand. "Woah, what are you doing?" "Holding my sons hand," I said giving him a confused look. "His last name is Hale." "But I'm still apart of the Banks family," Dylan whined. "FIne," he huffs before walking away.

  ~Autumn's P.O.V~

    "Autumn, can you hold on a sec?" Troy asked making me stop. I haven't talked to him in 3 days and I really didn't want to start. But i knew that sooner or later I would have to... Damn it. "What Troy?" "I'm sorry. i know I shouldn't have done that. I used the bond-." "Troy just stop. I gotta go." I saydismissing him and walking away. "Autumn." "Troy, I kow what you did wasn't really your fault. You obey Crystal. In your mind she's your queen, so you listen to her. Can you just leave me alone." "No, I can't just leave you alone Autumn. Your my mate." "That didn't stop you from hurting me. Screw you asshole." Then I finally walk away.

~Crystal's P.O.V~

     I frowned as Autumn walked into the libray. She turned and glared at me. I looked away from her. "Alright let's kill this bastard," Kol says basically getting to the point. "Finally someting our little "family" can agree on. Lets get this over with so I can have my old life back." Autumn says crossing her arms. "what?" The boys ask in confusion. "Autumn's just mad because she never had a real chance with her own mate. Too bad she was too busy screwing mines." I say. Woah where the hell did that come from. "Right Crystal, because everyone wants you. You're just so perfect." "At least my mate actually wants me." "Oh please. Like you and Derek have an actual chance to be together. Everyone know werewolves don't correctly mate with spring heros." "Do you two really have to argue about this now?" Dustin asked looking between my sister and I. "

    Well since I'm not bowing down to her anytime soon why not." "I never asked for anyone to bow down to me." I said while giving my twin a frown. "Crystal everyone in this pack listens and obeys you. Even our older brothers. Everyone sees you as this high and mighty queen when our not... hell you're not even a princess and you get treated like royality. I don't see you as anything but my sister." "Maybe that's a good thing. You only see me as your sister because you never put me on a high pedistol. Everyone else counts on me. They don't want me to be queen so they treat me like it here so I never have to go to the dark side there. Autumn you don't understand." "Understand what? That you're better than me?" "I never said that." "You didn't have to. Ever since we were 3 yars old and Finnick gave you the bit everyone's put you before me. Hell even my own mate wants to do right by you even if it meant hurting me in the prosess." "I never aked to be bitten. Or to carry this burdden and be queen. "Troy was just a little pay back for turning Derek against me 6 years ago bitch. Now you know how it feels." We both remain quiet and stare at each other. Then she sighs," I'm sorry." "Me too." "So are we civil sisters now?" She asked with a look of hope. "Hell yeah."

 "So like are you guys done, we have killing to disgust," Kol says with a smirk. "Oh brother I love it when you talk like that," says Dustin sending Kol a wink. "Eww Dustin you're such a perev." "Mom what does that mean." Damn it I forgot Dylan was in the room. "Nothing that concerns you Dylan," Dustin says and Kol punches his arm. "Ouch, you dick!" Dustin yells holding onto his arm. "You know what Dylan your uncles aren't really setting a good example here you should go play with the rest of the kids." I say glaring at my older brothers. They both shrug it off like nothing happened though. Dylan nods his head and runs off.

  "You two are starting to sound like kids."