Chapter 3

The young 14 year old girl ran for her life in fear of what was chasing after her. She stopped and hid behind a tree. Trying to catch her breath. Her eyes began to glow and she felt herself shifting, "no not now." She fell on her knees in pain as one of her bones shifted. "Crystal! Crystal!" Her older brother yelled frantically searching for her. "Kol," she called back. 

  Kol found her grabbing her and running. Trying to get her home in time before the shift. Finally thet made it running to the basement locking the doors behind them. "Kol." Crystal said before fully shifting. She snarled at him before pouncing...

~Crystal's P.O.V~

Dylan= 17a7e89551a909bf204c48352703ba

    I snap awake taking in a sharp breath. It's ok it was just a dream, just a dream. A dream that was half was real. I remember that night, I was running from Cursers. That was the closest they ever got of trying to kill me. 

  "Mom are you ok?" Dylan asked looking at me. "Yea baby boy I'm fine." "Good cause dad was getting worried about you." Dad? "Derek's here," I growled lowly. "No, uh while you were sleeping I talked to Troy and you always said that everyone needs a dad, so I was thinking since he's been there for us we could call him that. Is it ok?" "Of course it is Dil." Then I noticed that I was in a bed, "Dylan where are we?" 

 "In Beacon Hills," Tory says walking in the room. I smiled at him as he sat next to me on the bed and kissed me. "Where's Cole and Dakota?" "Downstairs with Scott and Stiles." "Does the pack know we're here?" "No but in a while we're gonna pay them a visit. So get dressed." He said before kissing my head and leaving the room with Dylan.

Me= www.polyvore.com/returning/set?id...

Cole= cf1ec0618c35707382db5196ce3e8d

Dakota= 6086f4cc2b72bdf0bd69a4e77faf52

 I quickly got up, showered, did my hair, and got dressed. I gave myself a reassuring smile. Today I have to find Taylor, that's the main goal here find my best friend. I opened my room door to see Dakota standing there. "You stole my hat," we say to each other before laughing and switching hats. "Yup Crystal's ready." I heard Scott say. "And so is D.k." Dylan says as we walk down the stairs. "Finally!" Stiles yelled before pulling me out of the house.

 I gulped as we arrived to my old home. "Daddy is this place haunted," Dakota asked clinging onto Tory. Then I remembered something, "oh yeah, who the hell dressed Cole?" Everyone turns to Stiles. "What he was acting like Derek!" He exclaimed shrugging. The kids laugh as I roll my eyes. We all walk up to the porch, me in front. They all look at me. "What the hell am I supposed to do walk in there and say "honey I'm home?" 

  Scott rolled his eyes and opened the door. Cole grabbed my hand, holding onto in tightly. So I picked him up and placed him on my hip. "Honey I'm home!" Stiles said loudly. It feels good to be home. "Stiles took you long enough where the hell did you go?" Ian asked coming into the entrance room and freezing when he sees me. "Hi Ian." I say waving and putting Cole down. He smiled before pulling me into his arms. I smile and hug him back. "Kol! Come here for a second!" Ian yelled still smiling. "Dad can you put me down?" Dakota says while looking at Ian with dreamy eyes. "Uh sure." Tory says a little confused with D.k. He puts her down and she walks to Ian. "Hi I'm Dakota, but you can call me D.k." "Ian."

 "Hi I'm Dakota but you can call me D.K. ." Cole mimicked as him and Dylan laugh at her. Kol soon rushes down the stairs. "Ian this better be good because I-." He started to say but stopped when he saw me. I smiled at him tearing up. "Crystal." He says before hugging me. I clung to my older brother like my life depended on it. I don't want to let go of him, I forgot how much I've truly missed him. "Is mom ok Dil?" Dakota asked from behind me. "Yeah, she's just happy to see her brother." "Why don't you treat me like that when you see me?" "I will starting now I promise." I smiled I know if Dylan saw how being a good big brother was he'd want to be one to Dakota.